"Hey, it's okay. I'm here," Lisa said almost delicately as she touched her hand on Jennie's tensed shoulder.

"How...c--ould I e--ver have fo--forgot--ten that I...I h--ate this k--ind of th--ing!" Jennie said, her breath was now sharp and uneven and she was turning pasty every passing second. She was even furiously sweating amid the cold interior of the cable car and the wintery air outside while her hands were getting colder and clamier by the minute. "Oh my g--od! I fe--el l--ike p...pa--ssing o..ut al--read...y!" Jennie was mumbling and shaking on the spot she was standing. Her panic attack was getting worse every passing second.

"Jennie, it's okay. Come here. I got you," Lisa said,and gently took Jennie by the hand and pulled Jennie's quivering body closer, paying the least bit of attention to the six people they were riding with; the two children were looking at Jennie funnily.

Jennie unknowingly allowed Lisa to do what Lisa was thinking of doing because she could not think straight anymore at the moment. Her fear was already taking over her entire system and thinking straight was the least bit of her concern.

Jennie felt Lisa's body shifted around her and was now standing behind her a second after. Lisa's hot breathing was blowing at the back of her neck, making the tiny hairs on her nape stood erectly. She still couldn't open her eyes due to fear and dizziness. But she knew that something else was taking over her whole system, slowly but surely overshadowing whatever fear and nervousness she was feeling.

Jennie held her breath when she felt Lisa's hands smoothly gliding on her arms and laced their fingers together in an intimately intertwining manner. She finally lost all her wits when Lisa gently pulled her body closer and Lisa's arms wrapped around her waist warmly, hugging her from behind. Providing her security and assurance that everything was going to be okay and there was really nothing to fear about.

"Now, open your eyes, Jennie. I can't let you to miss the view," Lisa whispered on Jennie's ear.

The sheer sensation of Lisa's warm breathing touching the sensitive skin on her earlobe was more than enough for Jennie's fears to fade away. She felt hot and warm and fuzzy and slowly turning into a jelly while being inside Lisa's reassuring embrace.

"Oh my god!" Jennie gasped as soon she allowed her eyes to marvel at the sight below her.

Everything Jennie saw was a sea of luscious green sprinkled unevenly with little white snows, like powder sugar on top of Christmas cookies. Thick fog was obscuring some parts of the mountain, making the landscape view a living representation of a painting on a canvass. It was so beautiful!

Jennie looked around and finally saw Tongyeong City from the sky. Lisa was right. The view was breathtaking!

The bluish white ocean surrounding the harbor and the neighboring islands was a sight to behold. Dots of islets were scattered clumsily like little breads on the surface of the ocean and the grayish white clouds were so low it seemed almost reachable by the bare hand from the aerial perspective.

On the overlooking view of the distant harbor were dozens of fishing vessels and private yacht lining up at the dock, moored with thick ropes to keep them from drifting away. The minute version of the people in the harbor looked like little working ants from bird's eye view. Shuffling and scurrying with their businesses. 

The area where the traditional market was located still looked lively and busier even from the aerial view. And as Jennie tilted her head a little upward, she saw in awe the towering and intimidating peak of Mireuksan veiled with fogs and haze, looking grand and proud.

"Don't look down now, Jen," Lisa whispered and started dragging Jennie away, gently and carefully, from their spot so Lisa could take her on the other side of the cable car. Where all Jennie could see was the vast ocean. Where the legendary navy man named Admiral Yi once navigated his fleet of turtle ships and sunk down more than a hundred Japanese war ships.