Chapter 10: That look~

About two days had passed sense Gaara was put in that sealing jutsu. I felt a little bad for him, but my other deeper emotions that I had completed ignored until now, overpowered my common sense. I actually snuck out and watched them. I didn't feel the pull towards it anymore. I sat back and watched Gaara get the literal life sucked out of him. It was very early in the morning, so I decided to sneak out here sense I could sleep. Heh, nothing can top my weird curiosities and the want to look at everything that comes off as quite interesting.

I must have drifted off, because I woke up without even realizing I was asleep. I then looked around, I saw obito sitting next to me. Him focusing as a close of him was draining his own concentration on the jutsu. I looked up at Gaara. To see him limp... finally limp. Soon the red strand of Chakra vanished and the sealing Jutsu finished. I watched as Gaara's body fell onto the ground, a few harsh pops and snaps echoed but that was that.

He was finally gone.

I felt a smirk tug at my lips.

"Ubg, finally." Deidara groaned.

"My shoulders hurt." Hidan. Sighed.

The projections vanished as well as the Statue. The others seemingly went to their rooms, except for Deidara and Sasori. They sat down near Gaara, Deidara sitting on Gaara.

"So, they will be coming soon?" Deidara smirked. "Hn, pitiful~!"

I raised a brow in interest. If someone was coming to the rescue, I wanted to be there to watch. Hell, I wanted to get my hands dirty. I stood and walked over to the two, Obito sighed and walked off, seeing me take more interest in them than him at the moment. I moved to Deidara's side and plopped down.

"Hm?" Deidara looked at me with interest. "Hey~! Come to join the fun?" He asked.

"Mm." I nodded.

"Oh, your head and isn't right." He spoke.

Just then, he tore it from my head and grabbed a Kunai. I watched him cut a slash through the metal after a few hard scratch drags. I hummed in interest. He then put it over my head. I adjusted it afterwards and felt much more neat, almost like I felt like I wore completely different colors. Currently I wore one of their cloaks. I got one yesterday from Obito. He seemed excited to give it to me, almost like it was my birthday and this was my birthday present. I had to admit though, these things were completely comfortable!!! Like wearable blankets! Thin ones at least.

I then jumped and yelped as the bolder in front of us shattered, falling to peices. I was a bit jittery at the excitement that slowly bubbled up inside me. I wondered how they would react. I want to see the shock on their faces~!

Suddenly....nothing.

I saw nothing. But a cage, and a pair of red eyes. I looked up at Kurama, a wary look spreading across my face as I cowarded backwards in bus presence. I hate this asshole with every fiber of my being!

"Naruto~! If this fight goes lop sided, you have my permission to borrow my power~! As long as you cause chaos! Just call my name...and I'll give you as much as you want!" Kurama sneered.

I looked up at him, not knowing he would ever willingly give me his strength, and at the amount that I see fit. Oh HELL YEAH~! I perked up instantly, my fear and nervousness instantly washing away.

"Sure thing!" I gave a thumbs up to him.

I was back in reality, to see four shadows move inside. Suddenly, four people flooded in, two I didn't regonized. I saw Kakashi, and Sakura. But also...this Sasuke wanna be emo pale guy, and an old Granny. Why the hell did an old Granny come here of all places. I looked over to see Sasori and The Old Woman staring at one another in a sense of familiarity. I then heard a gasp. Maybe two. I turned my gaze softly, too see Kakashi and Sakura, in a total state of denial and shock.

Ooooh~! That look...it's making me excited~!

///////////////////////////////

OMG HOW DOES THIS BOOK HAVE 400 READS!? THIS IS ONLY CHAPTER 10! HOLY HELL!

THANKKKSSSSS SO MUUUCCCHHH

Also.....

....

....

....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NYEH heh heh! Cliff hanger!