Eyes

This is a small sneak peek of next chapter AN will explain at the end.

Natalya P.O.V

"no don't change the subject please do share"
Sinister at of all people did not want me too say what I was laughing at out loud.
Ivan" well come on now don't keep us waiting" he says with a look a child gives when he sees a store filled with candy.
I was really hoping they wouldn't care so I wouldn't have to lie because I hate lying,
Probably because your no good at it
My conscious says, I ignore it and try to think of something fast.
' I was thinking of the one time my pet did something funny' I say with a smile doing my best trying to convince them.
Leo " that would've been a good lie but luckily for us we know you don't own any pets" he said with amusement dancing in his eyes.
' h-how did you know?' I say until I realize there friends with my brother and they probably know my brother is basically allergic to every animal on earth.
Matteo " we didn't, your just a horrible lair and you basically gave yourself up with your response"
Wow is all I can think, these men are really smart well they kinda of have to be at least with reading body language, I thought I was good but gosh they took my alright skill and completely stomped on it with their excellent one.
I look over at Sinister and see a also amused look at least in his eyes,his facial expression holds a blank look. You see I was alright with reading facial expressions and body language but these men where masters at it, but these men forget that the eyes are the windows to the soul, and that's where my excellent skill increases a bit more.
Out of the blue my I hear my sister call my name not so loud the entire room hears but loud enough were Sinister hears.
I turn to see her walking towards me, I take a deep breath and thank the gods for sending my sister to save me, until I look at her and see she is very angry.
Amandine " Natalya I need to speak with you for a moment" she says with a look that could kill.
' alright' I push the chair back a bit so I can get up When Sinister grabs my wrist forces me to lean down so he can say something.
Sinister " you better be back in 5 mins or I'll have to go and find you and you won't like the outcome" he says with a deep husky voice that sends a shiver down my spine.
' okay' I say in a hushed voice.
He let's go and I start to walk towards Amandine.

We walk in silence until we reach the bathroom well I am ether here to get killed or to get yelled at very loudly.

Alright I know I am taking awhile to update I am very very sorry but I do have school still And I have to study for 3 tests this week and I am working on the new story and I have to update on this story as well, so I am sorry but I can't do anything about it well—I can not study and write instead and that's what I very much want to do but I can't because these tests are very important. But I thought you should at least get a small glimpse on what the next chapter is.

Have a good day👽