His

Natalya P.O.V

I look up and see the most darkest eyes I've have ever seen they where the darkest brown any darker and they would look black he stares at me also and looks as if I am the most beautiful woman in the world.I stare intensely studying the mans face he has jet black hair styled perfectly and has some stubble around his jaw area and my god his jaw is deadly sharp and his lips god they look so ta-

What in the hell am I thinking Ive been staring for waaaay to long at him.

I snap my head down looking at my toes as if there the most interesting thing in the world.
I mumble a few words while staring at my toes still too embarrassed to look at him again 's-sorry I- um should've l-looked where I w-was going' I say while stuttering. I wasn't because I was afraid but because I was nervous I was never really talked to anyone other than my siblings and a few maids and some guards. So when I do talk to other people I just don't know how to act. I accepted him to yell or just walk away but he places his warm finger under my chin and makes me stare at him he says In a deep husky voice " it's rude not to look at someone will your talking" god his Italian accent is so- so sexy I have never thought or felt sexual things towards anyone but I don't know he made everything he said sounded to sexual.
'S-sorry' I say still anxious
' no need to be sorry love what's your name?" You can almost see that he held power and had Dominance it was practically oozing out of him.
'Oh it's N-Natalya Argent' 
"Well Natalya didn't your parents ever tell you not to speak with strangers" when he said that my mind went to my father who hates me and my dead mother that would probably still be here if they just decided to save her instead of me. I snap out of my thoughts and say trying to mimic his tone ' well what's your name?'
The Corner of his lips almost turn into a smile but instantly goes back to his natural posture.
"My name is Sinister De Santi" then everything clicked he's Italian accent and he's dominating personality and his name he is the most feared man in the entire world he runs the Italian mafia. Despite that he considered the most ruthless, evil man to ever walk this earth I- i don't know I had this gut feeling that I felt safe with him. I have always trusted my gut feelings they never failed me once so why would they fail me now?. So I decided to trust that feeling and give him a warm smile and say 'Well Sinister now we're not strangers'. he probably didnt expect this reaction he probably expected me to run for the hills but I didn't i don't know a man like him must be so lonely yes of course he had family and a few friends but he most likely doesn't have someone to look forward to when he goes home someone that cares and loves him for who he really is. I snap out of my thoughts and hear buzzing.
I guess he is lost in thought because he's phone started to buzz again. I wait for a few seconds but he still doesn't notice so I try to snap him out of his thoughts 'um your phone Sinister'. That seamed to get his attention he grabs his phone and starts to talk in Italian. I lower my head down and start to play with my sleeve.
Should I go? No that would be rude and not say goodbye.
But if I interrupt him he might get angry.
But if I stay he might think I am some weirdo.
God my anxiety is eating me alive I have no idea what to do or what to say. I am pulled out of my thoughts when I hear Sinister say " fine I'll be there in 5!" In a harsh tone. He places his finger under my chin once again to raise my fave to meet his. I look into his eyes confused until he says " I have to go but you kitten are mine".He wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his face into my neck smells me. He starts to kiss my neck
" s-stop" I said trying to pull myself away but his arms we're securely wrapped around me so I couldn't move. He stops and stand up straight. I become very confused and oddly enough I kinda liked when he placed his warm soft lips on me, No! you just literally meet the man.
'W-What do you mean by yours?, a-and my name-" before I can finish He tightens his hold on my waist and pulls me close to him and told me while our lips where a few inches away " your mine and I don't like to share so I don't want to see you with any other male other than me and your brother understand kitten?" He told me in a deep demanding tone.