It could be worse

Double update bitches! 🤪

Natalya P.O.V

As soon as he hangs up he places his finger under my chin and raises my face to meet his.
Sinister " I am having t handled no need to worry love" he says in a comforting tone. You could tell he never was soft with a person it's like seeing a lion play with a gazelle. It was almost weird to see the most feared man in the world be so.... nice and comforting with me but I- I kinda like it.
" thank you Sinister" I say showing my appreciation.
Sinister " no need to thank me kitten your mine and no one hurts what's mine" he says that to me looking straight in my eyes and it's intimidating so I look down and pray that he doesn't see my cheeks redden.
But I needed answers so I look back up and ask him " Sinister I have a question" I say tugging at my bottom lip.
Sinister " what's your question kitten"
" umm what do you mean by I am yours?" He walks closer to me which makes me walk backwards. I feel the wall on my back he takes this as his chance and Cages me in with his arms. He leans in and whispers in my ear,
Sinister " it means that I am the only one who can touch you to kiss you and please you" he says in a deep sexy husky tone which sends a warm tingly feeling spread across my body. I have never felt this before and it kinda scares and excites me at the same time. NO BAD Natalya you just meet the man relax.  I gather up whatever confidence I have in me which I very little and say " um S-Sinister I- y-you w-we c-can't p-people w-will j-judge" i trying to push him away key word try this action only caused him to wrap his arms around my waist and pull me very close to him he raised his head and look at me and said " I don't care what anyone thinks because I will kill them if they try to pull us apart" i stare into his eyes and see if what he saying is true and he is he has a very serious face and his eyes hold little to no emotional while he Said that to me as if he didn't care that he just said that he would kill anyone that go in the middle of whatever this is. I look down and let the fact melt into my thoughts; I am his and there is no actual escape out of this. I am not saying I am  going to give him my heart and soul today because I have spent almost my whole life trying to fix that myself I am not going to give to Sinister that easily. Yes I do feel something for this monster of a man but I am not sure if it's love at least not right now. 
Once I was clam and collected and relaxed
I let out a deep breath and say " fine it's like I didn't have much of a choice anyway" I say in a very low tone.
Sinister " kitten I really don't like it when you don't look at me when you speak" he says in a agitated tone.
I look up
Sinister " good now don't think i didn't hear you" he says with a cocky look on his face.
I blush, I hated the fact my body was affected by his looks, with the way he speaks god and his masculine smell.
Sinister " as much i love to stay in here with my kitten in my bedroom but we have a dinner to get to" he says.
" okay let's go" I say not sure what's going to happen when people see us together. Oh look it's the devil himself with a weird girl by his side. I start to fiddling with my rings on my fingers.
As we walk out he wraps his arm around my waist making it very visible to other people that I am his. God saying " i am his" makes my feel like a object that he won.

As we walk to the dinner room people start to stare at us and it makes me instantly feel like a ant under a microscope. We get close and closer to the dinner room and then it hit me me harder than a truck, what i am I going to tell my siblings?! And how am I going to explain it?!; oh you know we ran into each other like not even 5 hours ago and he claimed me oh and don't worry I wasn't forced into it- well not technically -but I kinda sorta like him so I played myself basically and boom here we are. Like that totally sounds insane to anyone outside the mafia world but in the world I live in, woman are being sold as a sex slaves and daughters are being forced into arrange marriages to like 50 year olds and expected to have children. In my case this is the best it gets.
At least I like the man and he is not bad looking like at all and he is only a few years older. But geez this all happened in one day and so fast I can't keep up.

I know i know it short but hey you got two updates soooo...........

Have a good day:)