"Number three?" I asked taking his phone from him. "Holy shit."

"Language." Ally said mocking me.

Merbearsings17: so unbelievably overwhelmed with the responses to 2017

Merbearsings17: so unbelievably overwhelmed with the responses to 2017. Number 3 on iTunes, what??? I really don't deserve this ♥️ I love you guys soooooooo much.

Allycat22: You go best friend!!!! 😘

Niallhoran: Way to go Mer!

Perrieedwards: so proud of you girl! Can't wait to see the little princess!

Marenmorris: so awesome! Sorry I missed you at the awards, hopefully next time.

Iamhalsey: that's my wife!! So proud😍 you guys this album is SO GOOD!

"Have we even thought about the wedding? I mean what's the plan for that?" Ally asked.

"I don't even want to cross that bridge before  Essie's born." I said putting my head down on the table.

"Cool! So we can focus on the baby shower. Have we sent all the invites?"

"I put you in charge for a reason!" I said almost shouting.

"Don't get all hormonal on me, save that for Shawn." She said with an attitude. I looked at her cross.

"What's happening in here? Why are you guys fighting?" Shawn asked concerned. The look on his face resembled that of a deer I almost hit once.

"They fight?" Charlie said coming in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked to see Charlie in my house.

"He came over to hang out." Shawn said. "Seriously though, what's going on in here?" He asked, leaning against the wall, concerned.

"I can leave if you guys need a minute to hash this fight out." Charlie said pointing towards the door.

"WE'RE NOT FIGHTING!" Ally and I shouted at the same time.

"Just a miss communication," She said looking at me, holding a finger up to me. "Shawn you gave me the list of people you wanted to invite to the baby shower right?" Ally asked.

"Yeah, I emailed it to you." He said. Who the hell still uses email?

"How many people are coming to this thing?" I asked starting to feel stressed.

"Don't worry. I asked both of you for lists but most of the same people were on both lists so it's actually not that many people." She said typing away at her computer. "Okay, invitations have been sent. It's all good, please breath Gia." Ally said.

"Who's Gia?" Charlie asked.

"It's my name when I'm in trouble or do something stupid," I said glaring at Ally. "And she knows I hate being called that."