" It's an excellent theory. " (Y/n) defended. "And who's to say it didn't happen with Lex, he's definitely the Bobo of the situation."

" What does that make Lois, Wynonna Earp? " Lena laughed, somehow the thought was far too funny.

"She does have a younger sister with a name with the same initial as her, coincidence I think not." ( Y/n) said conspiratorially.

"OMG look Alex has her very first gun." Lena pointed to the screen, the video had switched now to Alex dressed as a cowboy, holding a fake gun in her hands and pretending to shoot her father, when he fell onto the floor pretending to be hit, a look of utter mortification came across her small features and she ran towards him, bent over and tried to pick him up to save him.

"Your okay Daddy, I won't hurt you." Her little voice spoke with such care and love, ( Y/n) felt a lump form in her throat as tears rose to her eyes, Lena and Kara smiled at the screen affectionately and Eliza for a moment was reliving the whole thing again.

Alex saw only her father, remembering a time when he had been there for her, when she had never been afraid to know where he was or worry he was in danger, she saw a man who had been her hero, and it was hard, because she didn't think he was her hero anymore.

(Y/n) watching Alex's face carefully sensed the shift, sensed where her mind was going, she leaned in close to her, to whisper. "It's okay, do you want to watch something else?"

" No. " She shook her head sadly reaching for (Y/n)'s hand and holding it tight.

Kara sprung up to her feet a sudden idea striking her. "I know let's tell stories from high school."

Lena and (Y/n) exchanged troubled looks.

"I really don't think that's a good idea," Lena said cautiously, she and ( Y/n) were trying to impress Eliza not let her know how awful they had been in school, how much trouble they had gotten into.

"I think that's a brilliant idea." Eliza clapped her hands together turning off the tv screen and removing the Alex clips, safely returning them to their cases.

"Oh, terrific." ( Y/n) shifted nervously.

"I will start." Eliza smiled at her daughters.

Alex groaned and Kara sat back down slowly, suddenly she was no longer happy with her game suggestion.

"Where to begin." Eliza mused thoughtfully. " Oh, I know, Kara hadn't been with us very long, Alex was being difficult. "

Alex shrugged, she still felt so bad about how she had behaved towards Kara, she wished so much she could take it all back.

"What happened?" ( Y/n) asked.

"Outside the park, there used to be a wasps hive, one day I walked into the kitchen to get dinner ready and Kara run in excitedly holding a glass jar in her hands waving it at me. "

Kara turned red and shrunk lower into her girlfriend, away from the embarrassment of what was the come, Lena and (Y/n) listened intently.

"Look, Eliza," Kara said excitedly, the glass stuck in her hands, her innocent little eyes shining brightly as her smile stretched wide at her accomplishment.

Eliza looked down into the glass that the girl was showing her, filled with small brown wasps, the faint buzz from the flying insects emanating from inside the jar. "Where did you get them?" ,

"In the park, I've caught so many fairies, Eliza, I can make as many wishes as I want to now."

Eliza's eyes widened in horror, she knew who was responsible for this. "Alexandraaaaaaa Danvers!!!"