Chapter 15

After their episode in the shower and the makeout session on the bed, they decided to have some instant ramen as dinner. Levi cooked it together with some eggs and served it in two bowls. Eren ate it and smiled. "It's delicious. Thank you!" Levi smiled back and nodded. "Eren let's watch a movie."

Eren looked up from his bowl. "Oh okay. Which one?" "The one about zombies and shit I don't remember the title but its nice." Eren quickly finished up his food before looking at Levi in disbelief. "You know I can't stand horror movies Levi." "Give it try babe." Levi stood up and walked to the tv. "Can we please watch something else?" Eren pleaded.

Levi shook his head. "Come on its not that scary." Levi immediately inserted a DVD into the player and pressed play. They were watching a horror movie about zombies and as usual, Eren was scared out of his wits and Levi was enjoying the movie. They both didn't understand each other.

"OH MY GOD THAT ZOMBIE JUST ATE THE GIRL'S HEAD THAT IS NOT OKAY LEVI PLEASE CAN WE NOT IM KINDA FREAKED OUT RIGHT HERE-" Levi clamped his hand over Eren's mouth. "Babe don't shout its too loud and annoying. Look I'm right here. Nothing will happen okay?" Levi took Eren's hand and squeezed it.

Eren half-smiled and nodded. He held on to Levi's hand tighter. Eren kept shielding his eyes from the screen with a pillow and occasionally making some whimpering noises. Suddenly Levi stood up. "I'm gonna get a drink be right back." Eren's eyes widen. "D-Do you want to stop the movie?" "Its okay. I've watched it bunch of times just carry on." Levi shouted from the kitchen.

Shit. Eren kept the pillow close to his face, getting ready to block his view from any upcoming jumpscares. Eren curled up and hugged the pillow even tighter. Why is Levi so mean? Eren sobbed internally. He didn't understand why Levi loved horror movies so much. Wasn't he scared? Oh wait what am I saying. Levi scared? Impossible.

Then he felt two hands clamp down on his shoulder. Eren let out a loud scream. "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE- OH MY GOD LEVI WHY I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW" Levi was chuckling as he sat back down on the couch. "That was kinda funny." "FUNNY? FUNNY?? YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK." Levi leaned forward and gave Eren a kiss. "Sorry then." But there was still that smug look on Levi's face.

Eren rolled his eyes before scooting closer to Levi. He lied down on Levi's chest and held hands with him. Eren liked this. They were both sweetly holding hands while he was resting his head on Levi's warm body. Whenever he wanted to look away from a scene, all he needed to do was turn his face and hide it at the nape of Levi's neck.

They, well actually Levi, continued watching the movie till the end. And just before the ending credits, the electricity power tripped and turned off everything. Again, Eren let out a not-so-manly shriek and gripped on Levi, not intending to let go. "L-Levi I-Im scared..." Levi hugged Eren and kissed his forehead. "It's okay baby. Come let me carry you up and we'll cuddle alright?" Levi carried Eren bridal style and brought him up to their room.

He carefully and gently placed Eren on the bed. Eren immediately curled up in a fetal position while looking at Levi saying, "Don't go please stay." Levi smiled softly before slipping in the bed. He pulled Eren closer towards him and began peperring Eren's face with soft, loving kisses. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying." Eren curled closer into Levi. He felt really scared. Even in the movie the power tripped and suddenly zombies came in. Coincedence? He thought not.

Eren was whimpering now. Levi noticed this and cupped Eren's face with his two hands and looked at Eren lovingly. "Hey hey. It's okay everything will be fine. Don't worry." Levi placed a soft kiss on Eren's cheek. Eren bit his lip before slowly nodding. He sorted out his thoughts. First of all, zombies are non-existent and that was just in a movie. Two, even if they were existent, Levi was next to him. There was no way Levi wasn't going to protect him.

Eren fully convinced himself he was safe but that didn't really make him feel 'unscared'. He closed his eyes, made sure he was holding on to Levi tightly and told himself there was nothing to be afraid of. Levi was just staring at Eren. Eren is so kawaii and adorable.

He wanted to tell Eren that the power just tripped and the lights would be back on in a few hours but he couldn't bring himself to do it because Eren was clinging on to him so desperately. He chuckled quietly. It was nice to see his boyfriend so scared and vunerable. His dominance swelled with pride. He was able to protect Eren at all times.

He kissed the top of Eren's head once before bringing Eren's head to his chest and other arm hugged around Eren. "Goodnight baby. I love you." He heard Eren mumbling an 'i love you too' and 'sweet dreams'. Levi smiled before closing his eyes, sleeping as well.
__________________________

levi the protecter of eren ❤️