Chapter 1

"A-Ahh Eren p-please.. N-nghh h-harder baby please.."

Its been one month since I saw him. He left for work overseas and now I can finally spend time with my love.

Eren complied Levi's request and thrusted even harder and faster. The sight of Levi becoming a moaning mess under him turned him on even more.

"Ah! E-Eren! C-cumming!" A choked scream and an arch of his back signalled his release and spurted all over his stomach and Eren's chest.

The unbelievable tightness and spasming of Levi's walls had Eren stumbling over the edge and came hard inside him.

With the last ounce of energy Eren had left, he rolled off and collapsed next to Levi. They both took a moment to get their breaths back, breathing heavily and slowly.

"That was fucking amazing." Eren turned to face his beautiful boyfriend who was still in the midst of post-orgasm, face-red, lips swollen and hair dishevelled.

"God he's so beautiful."

Levi turned also and kissed his boyfriend's forehead lovingly.

"I missed you baby. Hey, wanna come over my house? You haven't been there before, right?"

Eren certainly hasn't been to Levi's home before. They always did everything in his own house. He was curious to see Levi's house honestly speaking.

"Really? Yes! Let's go have a shower then we can go." Eren said happily and jumped off the bed and skipped to the bathroom.

"Hey, Eren wait for me. Don't run or you might trip." Levi shooked his head and made his way to the bathroom.

-

"What's in this box and why are you giving it to me?" Eren looked at the box which Levi had previously given to him in the car.

"Its your birthday present darling. Its in a few days, right?"

"Oh thank you Levi! But what's in it though?" Eren questioned curiously.

"Its a suit for you. When you grow up and be someone one day, I want you to wear it." Levi said while lacing his fingers with Eren's.

"I'll make use of it next time then. I promise." Eren said as he squeezed Levi's hand.

Levi smiled and nodded. Eren noticed that Levi was slightly limping and was walking slower than usual.

"Baby, are you okay? Want me to carry you?" Eren asked worriedly.

Levi shooked his head. "Its fine I'm alright. Plus you're already holding that box."

"I can carry you and the box together! Or while I carry you, you can help me carry the box!" Eren looked at Levi pleadingly. Seeing his boyfriend limping in pain stung his heart.

Levi could see the sadness in his lover's eyes. He stopped in his tracks and walked infront of Eren. He circled his arms around Eren's neck and kissed him full on the lips.

When he pulled away, he saw Eren's shocked and blushed face. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine really."

Eren gave in and kissed his boyfriend once more. "Alright then I believe you. But next time I'll carry you even if you say no." Levi just laughed.

In a few minutes they have reached Levi's neighbourhood.

Once Eren saw the place he was shocked. The place was a run down and barely had anything. Why does Levi live in a dump like this? It was weird and confusing because Levi always dressed stylishly and looked rather well-off.

They reached Levi's apartment and climbed up the stairs. I can get tetanus just by touching this railing. Its so rusty. Eren thought to himself.

They entered Levi's door and there was almost nothing in it. "I don't have chairs so sit wherever you like. I'll make us some tea." Eren nodded and sat on the floor. Despite the condition of the whole apartment, Levi's place was really clean. Not surprising though, Levi is a huge clean freak.

Eren thought to himself for a moment. I don't understand this. So far he has paid for all our dates and handle cheques like it was the most natural thing in the world. He even paid for the hotel that night.

Then it struck him.

Is it because he's an adult and I'm still young? He probably put my needs before his own. Since I'm still a student, he pampers me. Eren chewed on his lip worriedly.

I'm so embarrassed. I wish I had known earlier. No, I wish I had been born earlier..

Eren stood up and walked over to Levi. Levi was boiling water and Eren hugged him from behind. He nuzzled his nose in the crook of Levi's neck and inhaled his beautiful scent. God, Levi always smelt so good.

"What is it?"

"N-nothing. Nothing at all."

"Then be a good boy and sit down. The water hasn't boiled yet."

Eren tightened the grip on Levi's waist. "I really like the suit you gave me. I'll study hard and become someone successful."

"Oh, really, That's good."

Eren placed his chin on Levi's shoulder and rocked both their bodies slowly. "I'll grow up fast so you won't have to worry about me anymore. I'll become an adult as-"

Eren was cut off when Levi turned to face him and kissed him. "Don't grow up so fast. You'll shock me. You should be taking growing slowly you know. I know what's troubling you. You dont have to worry about it."

"But.."

"Shh baby. Enjoy you're young days first." Levi pressed their foreheads together.

Eren carried Levi and placed him on the floor. He spread Levi's legs apart and laid on top of him.

"Eren no. The walls here are paper thin. They'll hear us."

Eren shut him up with another kiss. He began undressing Levi and placed his lips all over Levi's chest.

"Hey Levi, I'll get a part time job. How bout we buy matching mugs with my first paycheck?" Levi wasn't really listening as Eren was currently giving him a hickey on his neck.

Eren took off Levi's jacket when he heard something drop. He looked around and saw a card. He took it and examined it.

"L-Levi! Is this a black card? Why do you have one? You should return it to the police. They'll cancel it!" Eren half screamed in shock.

"Calm down Eren. Its mine."

"W-what?! Its yours?! Then why do you live in a dump like this?"

"Well, I see no reason for me to move."

"Why would you- What?!"

"Look are we still having sex or not?"

"Yes we are but I'm still extremely confused!"

And they resumed their blissful love-making. Eren would deal with this later.

Okay so um hello there.

I got this idea from this manga one-shot I read so the prompt isn't mine. I wanted to write it as it was really nice and I did add a few things to it. Just clarifying that.

I was bored and decided to write a eren x levi fic so yay here it is.

Its a bit rushed and draggy at the same time in my opinion.

But meh. Perhaps some of you enjoyed it heh. By the way, I'm not good at titles as you can see.

Okay done talking bye u w u