Chapter 2

Eren slowly made his way down to Levi's pants. He noticed a bulge forming and palmed it with slight force.

"E-Eren please dont tease me.. N-nghh m-more.."

Eren smirked and took off Levi's pants. He could already see a wet spot forming in Levi's underwear.

"Already so wet for me huh?" He slapped Levi's ass, causing him to moan. He soothingly rubbed the spot and kissed Levi's inner thigh.

"Hush baby. Don't want to let all those neighbours hear you right?"

By now Levi was a heavy-breathing mess. His chest was rising up and down and his face was red. His eyes were scrunched up and hands were gripping on the floor.

Eren slowly pulled down Levi's underwear and almost immediately, Levi's cock sprang up, pulsing hard and had little droplets of precum oozing from the tip.

Eren bit behind a moan. This is too hot. Eren couldn't wait anymore and bent down to kiss the tip. Levi moaned and thrusted his hips up. Eren laughed a little and held to Levi's hips to stop him from doing his work. He let his lips pass the tip and sucked lightly. He could hear Levi wimpering for more. He decided it was enough teasing for his poor baby. He began sucking Levi's cock and constantly hollowing his cheeks to create that beautiful friction.

Levi tipped his head back with a dying whine. This feels so fucking good. Levi brought his hands to Eren's hair and began tugging his fingers in the locks. He bit his lips to hold back any embarrassing moans and pleads.

"E-Eren I'm close.." Eren slid out Levi's cock with a lewd pop.

"Alright time for the main event baby. Ready?" Levi nodded his head quickly. Eren coated his fingers in his saliva to get them wet enough. He positioned one finger and slowly pushed it in. Levi squirmed in discomfort because of the weird intrusion. Eren stroked Levi cock to distract Levi from any sort of pain. Soon, Levi had three fingers up him and begged for more.

"P-Please Eren.. P-Put.. A-Ahh.. Put i-it in.."

Eren switched their positions and carried Levi and made him sit on his lap. "Ride me darling." He patted Levi's thigh and gave him a smirk. Levi slowly brought his hips down and buried himself on Eren's cock. He didn't move for a few seconds to get adjusted. Soon enough, Levi was already hopping and bouncing on Eren's dick. Levi bent down and kissed Eren sloppily. They were both lost in their own world and didn't hear any knocking and banging on the walls for them to quiet down.

Levi wasn't going to last very long. After a few good hard thrusts, he came, spurting ropes and ropes of white cum. Eren joined after painting Levi's walls white with his come.

Levi fell and collapsed on Eren chest, trying to catch his breath. Eren rolled over and laid on top of Levi. He peppered kisses on Levi face, whispering sweet nothings in his ear and apologizing if there was any pain he caused during the romp. Levi giggled and kissed his boyfriend.

-

"So, you still haven't told me a legit reason of why you stay in that dump." Eren asked while carrying Levi on his back. Levi protested but Eren just carried him anyway, it was fairly easy as Levi's was small and light.

"My only reason is that I don't see why I should move. If I have a place to eat and sleep, then what's wrong?" Levi rested his head on Eren's shoulder.

"Baby, that place is disgusting and terrible. If it was another cleaner and better environment, I'd understand." Then an idea struck him.

"Hey, Levi?"

"Hmm?"

"Want to move in with me?"

Levi widen his eyes. Did Eren really just say that? "Are you sure? I don't want to cause you any trouble."

Eren rolled his eyes. "You know I live alone and plus it would be nice to wake up and have my beautiful boyfriend next to me everyday." Eren smiled.

Levi hid his blushing face in Eren's neck. "Alright then. I'll move in with you."

Eren's eyes lit up. "Really? Thank you baby!"

They reached Eren's house shortly after. They initially wanted to just stay in Levi's house but the neighbours came in and complained and they really didn't want to stay there anymore. It was slightly too embarrassing.

Eren brought Levi to his room and plopped him on the bed. Eren walked out of the door before he felt hands tugging his shirt.

"Where are you going? Stay and cuddle with me." Levi pleaded. Eren kissed his forehead and chuckled. "I'm just going to get us some water. Don't worry babe I'll be back shortly." With that Eren hurried downstairs to get the drinks.

Levi placed his face in the pillow and inhaled. Even the pillow smells like him. He loved Eren's scent. It was a mix of musky and sweet and it was really addictive. Levi brought the sheets to his neck because it started to get cold.

I must be really lucky to have him as my boyfriend. The moment he saw my house, he already decided to take me in. And he cared for me so much that he puts me before himself. I dont know what I did to deserve Eren Jaeger. Levi silently thought to himself and happily burrowed himself in the sheets and pillow.

Eren was standing outside the door and saw Levi's cute snuggling.

I must be really lucky to have him as my boyfriend. He knew I really loved him and said yes when I asked him to move in with me. He cares for me so much and pays for everything. I don't know what I did to deserve Levi Rivaille. Eren sliently thought to himself and smiled.

He set the drinks down and went to hug his boyfriend. He snuggled under the covers and cuddled with Levi. He wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him close. He brought his other hand to Levi's head and played with his hair.

"I love you, Levi. Thank you so so much for agreeing to move in with me. I dont deserve such a good and loving person as my lover."

Levi turned to face Eren. He kissed Eren on the lips and looked into his beautiful green emerald eyes.

"No Eren, its the other way around. You're so kind to me and I can always be sure to feel loved whenever you're with me. I love you too Eren."

They both smiled in unison and whispered sweet promises to each other. Soon, sleep took over and they slept peacefully in each other's arms. But before sleeping, Eren promised to take Levi out for a date the next day and was determined to make him feel extremely loved and wanted.

-

Hello there • 3 •

So yeah here's an update c; Actually this story wasn't supposed to be chaptered but a bunch of you darlings wanted one so I decided to make it chaptered. I dont actually know how many chapters this will be but I promise it will be long :))

Sorry if this update sucked cause I felt like it did a little :c

Anyway look forward to the next update which I promise will be better! Oh and also I changed the title heh.

Thank you for reading this <3

Alright enough blabbering bye cuties