Chapter 5

Despite Levi's small size and height, he was actually pretty strong, probably much stronger than Eren. He easily carried his boyfriend while Eren wrapped his legs around Levi's waist. On the way up, they both kissed and tried their best not to bump into anything. When they reached the room, Levi immediately slammed Eren against the door and pinned him. He brought his face down to Eren's neck and inhaled the musky scent. He started ravishing Eren's neck while gripping on Eren's hips which will surely leave bruises the next day.

Eren kept grinding against Levi's crotch and occasionally letting out mewls and whimpers. They both kissed their way to the bed, Eren now lying on top of Levi. After a few minutes, they pulled away as their lungs needed oxygen again. When they pulled their lips away, a thin line of mixed saliva connected from their lips. Both their faces were red and both were panting.

"Baby, I want you to sit back and enjoy the show." Eren whispered into Levi's ear before sucking on his earlobe. Levi slapped Eren's ass and smirked when Eren let out a squealed moan. "And after that be prepared as I'll definitely be fucking you into oblivion." Eren raised an eyebrow. "You want to top tonight?" Levi nodded and kissed Eren one more time. Eren kissed back, happy that his boyfriend knew he wanted and needed to be dominated tonight.

Levi sat and leaned against the headboard of the bed. Eren began by removing his shirt at an agonizing pace. He teased around and pulled up the hem of his shirt so you could only see his lower abs. Soon when Levi motioned him to take it off, he removed his shirt and Levi bit back a moan when he saw Eren's body. Eren was toned but not strongly built. Eren spotted a bottle of lotion on the table and grabbed it. He squirted an amount of his palm before rubbing it all over his torso. Eren sensually massaged and rubbed his own body, by now Levi was already staring with lust-filled eyes.

Eren then took off his pants and kicked it to the side. All was left on his body was just his boxers which had a prominent bulge forming. Levi internally smirked when he saw Eren already getting hard. God, he's so slutty and its all for me.

Eren started swaying and rocking his hips from side to side and occasionally bending down so Levi could have an excellent view of his perky ass. After a few minutes, of showing off his clothed ass to Levi, he took of his boxers, finally leaving him bare. It took all Levi's willpower not to pounce on the boy and take him right there. No, he knows there is more to come.

Eren stroked himself and started making small whines while making his way to Levi. He straddled Levi before removing Levi's shirt. Once removed, he began kissing Levi's chest. He latched his mouth to one nipple while thumbing the other. Then, he switched to the other nipple to give it the same harsh treatment. Levi brought his hand up to Eren's hair and began softly tugging on it.

After a few more kisses and love bites here and there, Eren turned so his back was facing Levi. Levi had a confused face on as he didn't know what was going on. Then Eren raised his hips and began performing a lap dance for Levi. Levi's eyes widen at the sight of his boyfriend, literally twerking that ass infront of his face. His hormone levels were reaching the limit already.

"Oh yes baby you look so fucking sexy." Levi started slapping Eren's ass hard. Eren sat down on Levi's clothed dick and began to dry hump him. He grinded down on it and made sure Levi's cock was feeling the best friction ever.

When Eren was done, he turned to face Levi. Levi smashed their lips together and french-kissed. While kissing, Eren took this opportunity to take off the rest of Levi's clothes and throw them of the bed. Eren pulled away from the kiss and looked down at Levi's pulsing cock. It was red, dripping and hard. Eren bent down and fasten his lips over the head of Levi' cock. Levi closed eyes shut and moaned. Eren began working deliciously on Levi's cock. "Yes, you're doing so well baby."

Eren let out Levi's cock with a pop sound. Levi rolled Eren on his back and lifted his legs. Levi grabbed the lube from the bedside table and poured some on his fingers. He positioned his fingers at Eren's entrance and slowly pushed one digit in. He began sucking on Eren's cock to distract Eren from any pain while he was working Eren open.

Eren couldn't decide which was better, the fingering or the sucking. He didn't dwell in his thoughts for a long time as Levi pulled out his fingers. Levi stared at the twitching hole. He couldn't help himself and began licking Eren's hole.

This was of course all new to Eren and he began squirming in pleasure. "A-Ah.. Levi n-no.. It's dirty a-and ah!" Levi began thrusting his toungue in and out of Eren. Eren tasted so good, so sweet, hell he tasted like sex. Levi stopped and gave Eren's ass a small pat before positioning his member at the entrance.

"Ready baby?" Eren bit his lip and nodded. Levi thrusted his hips and buried his length in one go into the welcoming heat. The both of them moaned at the same time. Levi quickly found a pace and began fucking Eren hard and fast. By now, Eren was a screaming and moaning mess. Levi stared at the place where they were joined and fuck, it turned him on so much. Eren's tight little hole hugging his dick was too hot for him to handle.

He was almost at the edge and could see Eren was too. He grabbed Eren's cock and began jacking it off into time with his now, erratic thrusts. Eren gripped the sheets and let out a scream signally his release.

If the tight, spasming heat clenching around Levi's cock wasn't enough to trip him over the edge, seeing his lover lose control made him fill Eren's hole with ropes of white cum. Levi moaned long and low as he experienced the most intense orgasm he has ever felt.

Levi collapsed on Eren' chest before using what's left of his energy to roll off. Only heavy breathing and panting could be heard in the room.

"That was so fucking amazing." Eren let out between breaths.

"Yeah it was. Your performance turned me on so much and also the way you were so submissive for me." Levi could already feel Eren blushing like crazy.

Levi turned and wrapped his arm around Eren's waist and snuggled his face into the crook of Eren's neck. They could worry about the mess tomorrow morning.

"Sleep tight angel." Levi softly kissed Eren's cheek. Eren leaned in closer and hummed contentedly. They both fell asleep quite fast after that which wasn't really that surprising as they were worn and tired from their romp just now.

-

Oh god what have I done.

Well everyone, here is your smut. I hope its good tbh :c Oh, the idea of Eren doing a lap dance was given to me by the sweet, TwistedIsMe. Thank you so much for suggesting it! ♡

By the way, I both like top eren and top levi so thats why I switched it for this chapter. (But if you don't like it, you can just tell me don't worry.)

Also um I've been really bored with majority of the songs on my ipod right now, so perhaps you could recommend a few songs? preferably in japanese or english heh. Thank you and see you in my next update <33