"Call your ex instead" She said nonchalantly. I was honestly confused as fuck.

"Why would I-" then I stopped and realized she probably found out about Laurel. fml."so you know?" I said laughing nervously as I scratched the back of my head.

"It was so nice hearing it from someone else instead of my boyfriend, have a nice day Hunter" Damn she's petty as hell.

"Wait, wait, wait don't hang up the phone Nadia! I swear to God" I said in a panic knowing she was gonna hang up.

"You got 5 seconds, I'm at work" She said. I could tell she was enjoying this.

"Okay, okay can you come over today? To talk?" I pleaded

"I'll think about it, good bye" she said quickly hanging up the phone.

Damn it.

I messed up, I know I messed up.

Did I expect her to come over? Yes, I had a slight inkling that she would

Did I expect her to come over? Yes, I had a slight inkling that she would. I miss her, so I know she must have missed me.

When I opened the door for her, I made sure to purposely not have a shirt on—I knew It always got her feeling some type of way.

"I apologized, and can you please sit over here?" I asked as she insisted on sitting away from me since the beginning of this conversation.

She was getting a real attitude with me, and I was gonna fuck that shit right outta her.

"No! I know you're gonna try and seduce me or some shit!" She said annoyed

"Then I'll come to you then" I said with a knowing smirk

"Hunter stay over fucking there" She said seriously putting her hand out to stop me.

"No you're upset and you need to calm down" I said walking in front of her "we are heading to Georgia in a couple days and you can't be mad at me"

"I don't care. You're not getting shit Hunter! Moveee" She said pushing me away with little force while trying to contain her smile that I peeped.

"Hunter I'm mad at you and you need to move before I punch you in your throat" She said pushing my arm away as I went to grab her.

"Yeah no" I grabbing her while laughing.

I flung her over my shoulders knowing she was gonna forgive me the second I was done with her.

I made sure with every deep stroke as I flipped her over on all fours, that I apologized and tired her ass out so she'd have no room to argue.

I made sure to even apologize afterwards cause I knew how her feelings could've been possibly hurt by me not telling her.