'Teddy, can you hear me'

Tears started to run down my cheeks, this can't be him, How? How is this possible?

'Teddy, I know you can hear me, please answer me'

'M-M-Max' I stutter.

'Yes, yes, it's me' he replied happily.

'H-H-How?'

'I don't know, I really don't know but please teddy listen to me, please'

'W-Why should I?'

'Please just listen to me, please' he begged.

My heart broke into pieces, he sounded so broken, so lost, more tears were streaming down my cheeks, should I let him?

'O-Okay'

'Im sorry, I'm so sorry for rejecting you, please forgive me, I know I did a mistake, a big mistake, I rejected the love of my live, the most important person, please come back, I don't know what to do with my life anymore, you are everything to me, I love you teddy, I love you so much, please come back to me, please'

I cried silently, I didn't know what to say, he loves me and still wants me, he is apologising to me, I can't believe this, I can't believe what I am hearing right now.

'Teddy, teddy, are you there? Please don't ignore me, you have no idea how much I miss you, I miss you so much, so much'

No, no this can't be true I'm dreaming.

'No teddy, you are not dreaming, don't forget I can hear your thoughts' he chuckled.

I blushed, his laugh made butterflies in my tummy, the strange thing is that my thingy was normal again and my body doesn't hurt anymore, the pain is all gone.

'D-Do you really m-miss me?' I ask him still not believing him.

'Yes, yes teddy, I miss you, I miss you so much, if I didn't miss you then how the hell did we go through heat?'

My eyes widen 'Y-You went through heat?'

'Yes, but after I talked to you I feel all better'

'Me too'

Then I snapped back to my old self, what am I doing? Why am I talking to him?

'I need to go' I say.

'No no no, please stay, please don't put a block, teddy please, I'm begging you, I can't live without you, teddy......teddy.....teddy......'

Was the last thing I heard before I put a block, I don't want to talk to him, I hate him, he ruined my life, he is just saying that because he want to be the alpha.

My body was back to pain, my thingy was hard again and I couldn't think straight.

My mate just talked to me, my mate who rejected me is wanting me back, he misses me and he loves me.

I quickly put on my boxers and called for my mother "MOTHER!"

I could hear he footsteps running up the stairs, she opened my door and looked at me worried.

"What happened? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital? Why-" she started throwing at me questions.

"Mother! I'm okay, I just need to tell you something"

She breathed in and out "I thought something bad happened to you, don't do it again"

"Mother...... I talked to max"