The gay bar -2

Corl's POV

Denis's special talent was...

DJ: Pole Dancing!

(LMAO I CANT STOP CRINGING! IM DYING XD)

Corl: Wait! What!?!

Denis was wearing shorts and was topless. How was he meant to do this with his crutches?

DJ: Last years winner, Denis Daily, is going to put us on a show!

Everyone cheered. I was just shocked. Why the heck does Denis do this!!

The music started.

(I would find you guys a video of a pole dancer but I don't want my parents thinking I'm looking at male strippers XD I have the perfect song though!! PLAY THE SONG UNTIL THE END XD)

Fun fact, I listen to this song a lot XD It's called "Love is a lie"

Corl: Uhhh...

I looked at Denis and he laughed at me.

Denis: I told you I could do stuff.

He laughed and grinned at me. I was shocked.

Denis dropped his crutches and grabbed onto the pole. THIS IS WHY HE WAS SO STRONG!

(Btw, I have never watched pole dancing since I'm not a pervert XD ima make stuff up and cringe :P)

He spun around and stuff (idk XD)  he managed to hold himself up! He span around it and did impressive stuff. Everyone was cheering, I was too shocked to be honest. After a while longer, Denis stopped and sat down on a chair next to the pole because his legs hurt.

Denis: Heya Puppy?

Corl: Y-Yes?

Denis: How ya like it?

Corl: I'm a bit shocked...why the heck didn't you tell me?!

Denis: Oh sweetie, there is a lot of things I haven't told you *laugh*

Corl: ...

Denis laughed again.

Denis: Since I have to have a break, how about you entertain everyone?

Corl: THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME FLIPPING POLE DANCE!

Denis: I'll pay ya *wink*

Corl: WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK I AM?!

Denis: My boyfriend, who loves me very very much!

I moaned. There was no way, and I mean NO WAY, Denis could make me do that!

DJ: Oooh! Boyfriend drama!

I looked at the DJ.

DJ: ...sorry...

Denis: Cmon Puppy!

Wilber: I WANT TO SEE HIM TWERK!!!

Corl: Are you actually serious?!

Denis: Wilber, he won't twerk for you if he won't twerk for me *laugh*

Wilber: TWERK FOR DENIS!!!

Corl: NO!

Wilber: POLE DANCE THEN!!

Corl: NO!

Everyone started chanting.

Everyone: DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. D-

Corl: FINE!

Everyone cheered. Why the heck did a nice day at a theme park turn into this!?

I walked up to Denis.

Corl: You will pay for this...

Denis: I can pay *smirk*

I rolled my eyes.

Denis: Take ya shirt off!

Corl: NO! 

Denis: We live together and I've never seen you shirtless!

Corl: Maybe ask again if I'm drunk.

Denis: Okay. CAN WE GET 10 PINTS OVER HERE!?

Denis laughed.

Corl: DENIS!!

Denis: Ha, I'm joking. But seriously, give it ya all.

Corl: But, I'm not strong enough..

Denis: I'll help *smirk*

Corl: I don't feel comfortable doing this...

Denis: It'll be fine!

Denis stood up and walked a few steps so he was next to me. He could stand up, but only for a short period of time. He put my hands on the pole and lifted my legs up.

Corl: AHHHH!

Everyone laughed.

I got down and walked away.

Corl: Yep, I'm never doing that.

Denis laughed.

Denis: Welp, worth a shot *laugh*

Denis sat back down. I went to walk past Denis to go back to our booth, when I grabbed me and pulled me down, forcing me to sit on his lap, backwards. He grinned at me and kissed my mouth. Suddenly I heard a door slam open. I turned around to see who it was and...

Reji: I KNEW IT! 

He took a picture of us.

Reji: THIS IS GOING IN THE TAXI! WOOOOO!

He ran towards the exit of the club with his arms waving around in the air but then he ran into the door.

Reji: IM OKAY!!

He left the building.

Denis: I love this song...

Corl: It kinda says love is a lie soooo...

Denis: Of course our love isn't a lie!

I blushed. Denis pulled me towards him and kissed me. I kissed back. I stopped and got off him.

Corl: I'm going to get a drink.

Denis: Okay, See ya later Puppy!

Corl: Bye Dingo!

Wilber: HA! DINGO!

Denis: Shut up, brat.

I walked away from them towards the bar. I sat down at a stool until someone caught my eye. Two males in the corner kissing. I recconised one of them. Wait...

Corl: Alex? Is that you?!

Alex quickly pushed away the other person and they walked away. Alex stood frozen and looked at me.

Alex: I uh...no?