All better

Denis's POV

I woke up with the heavy casts off my legs, arms and torso. I felt free and stronger. Corl was awake on the chair next to me.

Corl: Morning Dingo!

Denis: *yawn* Good morning

Corl: Are you feeling better today?

Denis: Yeah, actually I feel really good.

Corl: That's great! You need to be in the exercise hall in about 15 minutes to strengthen your bones and muscles so you better go get ready.

Denis: Oh, ok. Thanks.

I stood up. My legs felt shaky and I couldn't walk.

Corl: Let me help, since you've been laid down for over 2 weeks, your legs wont be used to carrying your weight. I'll help you walk around if you like?

Denis: That would be great, thank you.

We smiled and Corl put one arm around my waist and held my hand with the other so I could walk better and gave me my clothes. Once I was dressed, brushed my teeth and did my hair, Corl came back and helped me walk to the exercise room.

When I got to the exercise room, a nice looking lady was stood there smiling. She had loads of stuff behind her.

Jane: Hello! My name is Jane and I will be helping you today!

Denis: Hey.

Jane: So, if you would like to walk this way.

Corl and I walked towards Jane and she gave me some crutches.

Jane: These will help you walk better and this poor boy wont have to hold you while you walk all day *laugh*

We laughed.

Jane: Just practice walking around with these..

I used the crutches and walked around. Corl watched smiling. He was so glad I was okay.

Jane: Are they okay for you?

Denis; Yep, they're fine thanks.

Corl: Thank you

Jane: Its fine. Okay Denis, we need to strengthen your muscles so you need to do a few exercises!

Denis: Oh...okay...

I did some stuff and to be honest, it did help. My arms felt normal and my ribs didn't hurt anymore. My legs still felt a bit off but they will heal over time. After the exercises, it was lunch time and I was STARVING because I hadn't had breakfast in the morning or eaten for literally 2 weeks. We thanked Jane and went to the hospital canteen.

Corl got a sandwich and some water. I got a jacket potato with cheese and beans, chips, toast and some water. We sat down.

Corl: Wow *laugh* you must be hungry!

Denis: I haven't eaten for 2 weeks, of course I'm hungry!

We both laughed and ate our food. 

(6pm....I'm lazy XD)

Corl and I had been at hospital all day because I had to do a bunch of stuff. We were in our room until a doctor came into the room.

Doctor: Hello boys!

Denis and Corl: Hi

Doctor: We have good news! You can go home tonight since Jane said you're healthy enough! You will need to get your stuff and check out. We recommended that you stay with each other until you are totally healed so if you need any help, Denis, Braden can help you. 

Denis: Thank you.

Corl: I will make sure to stay with him for a while.

The doctor smiled.

Doctor: Stay safe guys.

He left and Corl packed our stuff since he told me to sit down because I need to relax. I think its cute. Finally, we checked out and got a taxi to my house. Corl's parents said it was fine if he stayed with me for a while so we got his stuff and moved them into my house. My mum was on a night shift and my dad was asleep. We went into my room and I got in my bed.

Denis: I guess now you're living with me for a while, I guess you can sleep with me.

Corl: Oh...are you sure?

Denis: Of course I'm sure! Are you scared of me, puppy?

I laughed. (just because he cant walk, it doesn't mean that I have made him any less of a jerk XD)

Corl: What?! No!

Denis: Get in then!

Corl sighed and climbed in the blanket.

Denis: Thanks for staying by me while I was in hospital.

Corl: It's the least I can do as its technically my fault...

Denis: Of course its not! I was stupid to do that...

Corl: I love you.

Denis: I love you too.

I kissed his head and Corl snuggled into my chest. I cuddled him and fell asleep. It was school tomorrow so I had to get some sleep. I'm so lucky to have someone like that in my life. He's perfect.