1: Remembering

• Dedicated to AwesomeDirectioners :)x

Authors Note: Hello everybody, Zoey here! This is my first story/fanfic about Zayn Malik/One Direction. I'm obviously a Directioner. WARNING: The first couple of chapters are very carroty, but this was my first so don't judge! PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY!

I don't mind negative comments feel free to comment whatever you want! If you like it share the links, comment, vote, be a fan? 

My Bradford Bad Boy Reviews: 

"love dis story you hav talent" 

"Great story"

"I am fangirling!"

"SO ROMANTIC, I WANT TO FAINT!"

"Omg heart is beating faster! Can't breathe! Lol feels"

"I love this book!"

"I just spent the last 2 days reading this and its....AMAZAYN!!!!"

"...This is so good ur an amazing writer!" 

Anyways, enjoy!

~~~

1: Remembering {Sadie}

"Sadie!!" I heard my best friend- Eliz calling me. I continue cutting the onions with tears streaming down my face. Stupid onions, I thought. 

Eliz, which is short for Elizabeth because according to her it's an, and I quote, "old fashion name," has been my best friend since I moved here in Bradford from the United States of America. If you want to know why, I have no idea what my mom was thinking. She's been divorce with my dad for as long as I can remember. Anyways, we moved here when I was 8 the same as Eliz. 

Eliz simply looks like a goddess with her perfect blonde hair and pale skin while I'm the simple girl with the dark brown (almost black) locks and brownish skin. Despite the difference with our looks, she befriended me and we became the bestest friends. 

Stereotypes says blondes are dumb, stupid, slutty, andall those other things, but Eliz is one of the most amazing people I know. She's easy to talk to, funny, and fun and she's definitely not dumb, stupid, and/or slutty, just saying.

I was finally done cutting the stupid onions when I hear her calling me again, "Sadie!! Come, hurry!!!"

I rolled my eyes and hurried up in the living room where she was watching the telly instead of doing her actual work.

"What?" I asked her faking to be annoyed. She was in the couch, staring intently at the telly.

"You will not believe this," she said pointing at it.

Rolling my eyes once again, I looked at what she was pointing at. For a several seconds, I was completely oblivious what she meant but moments later, I finally found what she was talking about or should I say, who.

Gulping I said, "Oh my god!" I turned to look at her, "What the bloody hell?" My emotions were clearly stirred. I was shocked, frightened, and most of all curious. 

"Remember him?" she asked, tossing her straight blonde hair.

"No I just said 'oh my god' because I wanted to," I retorted sarcastically and continued, "Are you bloody serious? How can I forget that face?" I slowly turned my face back to the telly, heavily breathing. I'll recognized that face anywhere in this world. 

The guy on the telly was no other that Zayn Javadd Malik. Let me tell you about Zayn, well he's a number one a-hole. He's the kind of guy who breaks every girls heart. He's the guy who doesn't give a shit about the world. He is the Bradford Bad Boy. This may seem cliche but believe me, people like him exist in the real world.

"Earth to Sadie," Eliz said watching me curiously. I blinked out of my reverie, not even realizing my hand was curled up into a fist. Man, I've changed so much, I thought smiling.

"What now?" I asked her. 

"Remember, you have a huge crush on him," she asked with a sly smile.

"had," I corrected her quickly.

"Oh by the way Sadie he's even hotter now," she said looking back at the telly where they were pictures of Zayn with his handsome self. He's really hot! Snap out of it, Sadie!!!

"I know let's google it!" she continued, immediately turning to the laptop beside her.

"You know Eliz, google is not the answer for everything," I said as I walked back towards the kitchen.

"Yes it is," she responded. I can hear her typing on the keyboards. After a minute or two I heard the loudest scream in the history of all the loudest screams.

"OH MY GOSH! Sadie! You will not believe this!" she continued yelling.

"Oh, I will," I muttered to myself before saying, "I'm coming." 

"That's what she said," Eliz said, quietly but enough for me to hear as she giggled at her own joke.

"I heard that!" I yelled at her.

"Opps," she retorted.

Once again, I was in the living room. "You know your voice can be probably be heard on Mars," I said but she ignored me then I looked at the screen of her laptop. 

She typed Zayn Malik and there were...

"About 44 million results," I said out loud, with my mouth hanging open.

"I know right! God, he's so famous!" she exclaimed. She then clicked on a website where there was a bio for him. 

"According to this he's in a band called One Direction?" she explained. Hurriedly she opened a new tab, typing it in google.

It was about 500 billion results.

"Holy Shit!" I exclaimed, to say I was dumbfounded was the understatement of the year.

A/N The part about blonde's being dumb, stupid, slutty, etc. is STEREOTYPE!!! I didn't/don't mean to offend anyone and/or change your views about anyone.