Q&A

Can you nominate a story that's not finished?
> Yes of course!

Can the story have other side ships?
> Yes But V x whoever has to be the main ship

How many judges are there?
> total of 15 with 5 for each category

Do the participants have to follow all the judge?
> Yes But I guess if you want to but I highly recommend you to follow the one that is judging you because they would know

Do the judges have to follow back?
> I suggest a no because it's one of the prizes but if you have already followed them before hand then who am I to force you to unfollow them?

When's the deadline?
> Honestly I'm not sure myself but if I get all the 15 judges ready then I'll think about it. But I guess next month?

Can you make other categories such as romance, fluff, etc?
> I would but I know it'll be unbalance and majority of the participants will be on romance and mature LOLOLOLOL

What're the other rewards?
> There's actually a winner of the cover, fluff category, romance category but skjsjsjsksj that's a secret judging that I'll have to burn my arms and eyes to.

Will the host be judging?
> Yea well kinda. I'm going to read the top 5/10 books from each category to see if any of you are lying about the report card.

How's the judging going to commence?
> All the judges should send the report card and I'll look at which is the top 5 or 10 of each category.
Those top 5 or 10 is going to be judges again (to each of the judge that has never read those book before) and then they'll send it again and then I'll reread the top 3 again to confirm if it's really good and then boom results.

When can I start judging? (For the judges)
> You can start.. whenever. I haven't put closed on the description yet so you don't have to push yourself on reading yet. After the closing date, I'll give the judges a month to send the report card! Ah, it's ok if you want to send it early but not too late ok?

If you have more questions then don't be shy to ask! I'll regularly update this q&a for each new question!