"Ya,ya,ya," I said stubbornly, "I know what your gunna say: 'You two spend every waking minute together'."

"Oh would you three just shut-up," Jill exclaimed, "This is our girls night. Now I rarely get to see you girls anymore and I would like the time I do get, to be absolutly great."

Pausing to make sure she had our attention, which she very well did, Jill continued, "Tonight we are going to see Magic Mike, have a hell of a time watching sexy male strippers, and go back to the house for our ice-cream scary movie night; just like it was back in high school."

"You know I call dibs on the chunky monkey ice-cream," Ashley muttered humorly, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Ash, you always get the chunky monkey," I replied giggling.

With that, we all continued our walk to the movies in laughter and joking around about Ashleys chunky monkey obsession. It felt good to be with the girls again, I hadnt realized how much I had missed our little hang-out nights until we stopped having them. Boys were just to distracting.

                                                 *************************************

"I'm going to marry Channing Tatum one day," Ashley said dreamily a few hours later as we walked out of the movie theatre.

"Ya you and two million others girls," Mariza replied rolling her eyes.

"Don't forget his wife," Jill added.

"Boo you whores," Ashley shouted while simultaneously sticking her tongue out at us, causing our entire group to burst out laughing.

"Way to awkwardly quote mean girls there bud," I said between fits of laughter.

"Ya you los-"

"Jill?" a deep, almost sexy voice called from behind us; cutting Mariza off from whatever she was going to say, "What are you doing here?"

Turning around, my eyes took in one of the most beautiful men  I have ever seen... well except for Alex of course. He was excepetionally tall with deep muddy brown eyes that matched the color of his hair. The mystery man had a puzzled look on his face but almost seemed happy to have run into Jill at the same time.

"Brett?" Jill said a bit shocked.

"The one and only," the intense man, Brett, said lightheartedly.

"Um... well..," Jill stuttered, "I'm here on a night out with my girls. The ones I always talk about at work."

"Ahh, so these are the trouble makers," Brett responded, giving us all a dazzling white smile.

"The one and only," Ashley taunted.

"So you must be Ashley," Brett answered in a bark of laughter, "I've heard a lot about you."

"So what are you doing here?" Jill cut in, efectively ending Ashley and Bretts breif conversation.

"My little brother wanted to see that new Madacascgar movie; it was actually pretty funny," he replied in a surprised tone.

As if on cue, a littler boy no older then 6 or 7 skipped to Bretts side, grabbing his hand like it was a life line. He was wearing a black shirt with a picture of some sort of cartoon on it and a pair of plain jean shorts. His little sketcher sneakers lit up when he walked which fasinated him beyond belief. He had a little angel face too, he was the kind of kid you couldnt help but smile at.

"Hi Andrew," Jill said with a cute little smile spread across her face.

"Jill!!" Andrew screamed in excitement.