Venting Session

"Shhhh, shutup Ashley.... don't wake her up," I heard roughly from my fog clouded sleepy mind.

"Oh she sleeps like a rock, I deffiantly wont be able to get her up," Ashley whispered back.

"She's been out cold for 5 hours...what do you think happened?" Mariza said sounding worried.

"When she wakes up we'll just have to ask her," Jill tried sounding reasuring.

          Realizing I wouldnt be able to fall back asleep, I fluttered my eyes open to see what was going on. Stretching out my legs I began to search with my hands for the warm muscular body that I had been snuggling into this entire time. Opening my eyes completely now, I was a bit discouraged to see that no one was there anymore.

"He left about a half an hour ago when we got home. He said you were in good hands now," Ashley said from right next to me. 

          Seeing that I was awake, she moved to were Alex had previously been and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. Mariza and Jill snuggled there way into the now newly formed group and I instantly felt warm again.

"Alex said he was sorry about leaving before you woke up but he didnt want to intrude on our little group," Jill added as she locked gazes with me.

"He also mentioned that the same time is good for tomorrow morning for your run," Mariza added.

"Thanks you guys," I mumbled still a little dazed.

"You ready to tell us what happened? Alex refused to tell us anything but he seemed very upset... and almost a little embarrassed?" Jill asked, the curiousity in her voice not hidden at all.

          Blushing at the fact Alex seemed a little embarressed, I looked around at each one of my best friends faces. This was the thing I loved about my friends the most, they always knew when something was wrong even if I hadnt said anything. They just knew me that well. It was going to be hard opening up about Evan, but in order for me to officially move on from him, I needed to do this. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and began to tell them what had happened.

"Well I'll start off with telling you why Alex seemed embarrassed," I said, my voice becoming less groggily as I layed there.

"This should be good," I saw Mariza say with some humor.

Rolling my eyes, I just continued, "Anyways, after we got stuck out in the rain, we ran back here to get dry and see how badly we were covered in sand. Well, I wasnt that bad so I let Alex take a shower in our bathroom Ash."

"Oh god, did you see him naked?!?!" Jill shouted.

"Shhh! No!" I retorted, "Let me finish my story before you assume anything. Okay, so I made sure I heard the rushing of the shower water before I started to change out of my soaking running clothes."

"Mhmm," all three of my friends replied in unison.

"Well I had just changed into my kinda skimpy underwear and bra when all of sudden Alex comes out of the bathroom asking were the soap was!"

"Holy shit balls," Ashley said with wide eyes.

"Wait he practically saw you naked!" Mariza added with her motuh hanging down in shock.

"I knew it!" Jill said triumphantly.

"Shutup Jill," I said laughing, "His eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of his head they were so big....it was embarassing!"

"He was probably like 'Dayummmm she hot as hell!'" Mariza said giggling.

"After I told him were the soap was, he went back into the bathroom and I just wanted to die..." pausing, I let this news soak in with the three of them.