Changes

****Some sexual content******

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Kat!" I heard Ashley exclaim from outside my bedroom door, "We are going to be late for the movie!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I replied in a rush.

Grabbing my purse, I slid on my reef flip flops and flew out the door and down the staircase to where my friends were waiting. It had been two weeks since me and Alex had our first kiss and my life felt like it was a movie; it was to perfect to actually be reality. I kept waiting for something to come along and ruin everything like it always does in life, but that still hasnt happened.

For the past two weeks I have spent every minute with Alex that I could get. Even while I was at work, Alex would come and visit me when he got out for his own lunch break... well atleast until Lance kicked him out. Whenever he caught Alex talking to me from behind the counter he would come over and say:

"Get out, dis girl need to work and make dat money she needs. Plus, you drive away all de customers, dis pretty lady dont need you laying around buggin her!"

"But I'm a customer here!" Alex would say trying to defend himself, "I just got off of work for lunch from the Surf Rental store not 5 minutes away."

A couple days after our kiss on the beach, Alex had managed to get a job working at this surf rental store not to far up the board walk from the snack shack. He always said it was because he could come and "bug" me whenever he could, but I knew it was really because he wanted to see me as much as possible.

"That dont madter," Lance would say in his thick Jamacian accent, "Go back to work and stop distrctin my best worker."

"Okay, okay Lance," Alex would reply in humor, "I'll go!"

"Gooood," Lance would say, dragging out the 'o' to try and sound tuffer. He would then proceed to glare at Alex until he was out of sight of the snack shack. This exchange always managed to make me laugh, even though it practically happened everyday.

"It feels like I havent seen any of you girls in ages," Jill uttered under he breath as we all walked out the door.

"Well its not like these past two weeks have been laid back or anything," I replied to Jill.

"Ya agreed," Ashley declared, "Whenever we arent working we're at the beach with the guys or sleeping."

"Our girl time has been minimized to nothing," Mariza added, "But atleast we realized it and planned a movie night out."

"Psh," Jill snorted, "I had to pry you girls away from Alex, Jordan and Justin. Especially you Mariza."

Mariza and Jordan where beginning to come out of their 'shy' shells as Jill would call it. Due to the fact that they worked together now, they were practically forced to talk to one another finally. They, ofcourse, hit it off immediatly and are with one another more then me and Alex.

"Oh shutup," Mariza growled as she blushed violently, "Ashley and Justin are worse then Jordan and I by a landslide."

"Hell no we arent!" Ashley exclaimed trying to defend herself.

What Mariza said though was kinda true however. These past couple of weeks have deemed it impossible to detach Ashley and Justin from one anothers hips. It was almost like they has been molding into one person by now.

"Eh, Marizas got a point their Ash," I said a little hesitantly, "You and Justin are pretty ba-"

"Dont you even say it," Ashley stated, cutting me off mid-sentence, "You and Alex are no better. The two of you spend every wakin-"