Emphasia 🎬 2

Camila's POV

Ok, so I have to confess to Dinah somehow that I lied to her earlier and that I actually didn't really have to take care of Sofi because without her I won't get to Emphasia.

C: Hey Dinah

D: Hey Mila

C: Are you at home?

D: Yes I am, why ?

C: Can I stop by. I have to     tell you something.

D: Yeah, come over.

C: Okay, see you soon.

D: See you soon.

Luckily, Dinah and I were almost neighbors, so I was quickly over at hers. It didn't even take 5 mins.

"Drringg"

"Hey Mila," she said as she opened the door.

"Hey"

"Let's go to my room" she said pulling me by the hand.

"Okay, so tell me now" she said excitedly as we sat down on the bed.

"So uhm you know that I met someone in that club Emphasia?"

"Yeah and tell me Mila are you already together?"

"Not yet."

"You take your time, though."

"It's complicated."

"Camila is in love, Camila is in love" she said cheerfully.

"What? Dinah I never said that?"

"I know but you look like it and if you weren't in love then you wouldn't go through this 'complicated' thing. Only the people who are blind of love do that."

Was Dinah right, was I really in love?

"Nahh Dinah" I said, exhaling deeply.

"What's wrong Mila?"

"I'm just so confused. My emotions are going crazy and I just don't know if I'm in love or not because I've never been in love" I said desperately.

"Sweetie, it's normal for your emotions to go crazy when you find someone good and tell me what do you feel when you look at that person?" Dinah asked.

"I can't describe the feeling it's indescribable but I always get goose bumps, my heart is throbbing, I'm out of air, paralyzed or feeling some tingling in my stomach."

"Well, Mila, that's a clear sign that you're in love especially when you can't even describe what you're feeling. I think you got hit head over heels"

"Do you really believe that, Dinah?"

"Yeah I think so and even if you're not sure about that yet, deep down inside of you you know it. As soon as you're ready to say it you'll say so" she said and winked at me.

"Thanks, Dinah" I said hugging her.

"Of course" she said hugging me as well.

"Dinah ...?"

"Hmm?"

"I have to confess something to you" I said letting go of her. I took a deep breath in and out.

"I lied about taking care of Sofi. The truth is that I re-arranged a meeting with that person in Emphasia. "

"Let me guess? You need someone who drives you right?" She said crossing her arms.