Nap

You yawned for what seemed like the fiftieth time in the last few hours, Shawn's judgemental gaze seemingly assessing you.

"Hmm?" you raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to say what was on his mind.

"Babe, why are you so tired?" he asked, head tilting to the side in concern. His face fell and his lips twisted into a frown.

"Didn't really sleep," you muttered, flipping the page of your notebook, eyes glossing over what you needed to study for your next exam.

"Okay, you're done with this," he spoke sharply, prying the journal from your fingers and placing it on the coffee table, confusion crossing your features.

"Shawn, I need to work on that," you pressed, shifting to reach for the notebook.

"No, babe, what you need is a nap," he insisted, laying against the back of the couch and patting the space in front of him. "I'm gonna make sure you sleep."

"Oh my God," you rolled your eyes, smiling softly as you leaned forward and settled against his firm body. He pulled a plush blanket over the two of you, his strong arm holding you tight against him.

"Now sleep, little one," he spoke and planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Nerd," you mumbled against his chest, melting into his warmth.

"Your nerd," he grinned, "Now get some rest, baby."