Providence

This book is a group book. Created by numerous of people. Special Thanks to:
venusnake: For almost everything. She helped alot. Go follow her. She's an amaging graphic designer. Want a cover? Go to her!
Snow_Leaves: She was also a great help. She gave us the main outline of the story and helped with the general theme.
Kiradog234: Well, She didn't contribute alot but gave us moral support with her funny jokes and encouraging speeches. She also helped with choosing the names. Go Check her out! (Not literally, I mean.. Not in that way.)
VincentM726: Who are u again? Oh right. He also helped with the names and a bit of the story.
McDuncan: He helped alot aswell. He decided where and how the story was gonna take place.
Mystikier_Angelus: Oh this guy! Hes my bae. (I'm not gay.) He helped alot aswell.
The_chirping_bird: Go follow her. She also helped with the main theme and with the writing. Shes a really influential person.
@All_of_them: Yeah, i basically pushed the publish button.

I dont have enough words to describe these guys. I have developed a very close (Friendly) bond with them. You guys are literally like my brothers and sisters. Hope you enjoy the story.

Check all of them out.
It wouldn't be possible without you guys.
Next is the list who have been of no use at all. (Im Joking. They helped.)

TheGodOfThunder
James (Couldnt find your wattpad!)

__________________

"Providence" is taken on a unique concept. All Characters and events in this Novel are fictional. Any Relation or Similarities to Any person, Living or Dead, is purely Coincidental

Copyright © 2018 All_of_Them. All Rights Reserved.
___________________