Just the beginning

3rd Person's Pov

"are you serious?" Kate asked wide eyed.

"Damn kate. It took all of my willpower to say it to you but all you just said is that?" Samuel exploded.

"You cant be serious. How-how did you became a WAS? What happened to you then? AND! why didn't you tell me aabout this whole thing before?! Dont you know how much shocking is this! Its a lot to take in ya know! I-I might explode to pieces! Geez Sam!"

Kate blabbered frantically. She jumped off from the bed and started for the door only to be stopped by Samuel.

"Where do you think you're going? " Samuel asked

"Samuel, I need to go back. After what you did, hiding from me like that, I lost all my trust to you. Hell, you even said you're a what is it again? VAMPIRE HUNTER? Gosh, how could I even be so stupid of believing you for that? Vampires never exist! and Samuel, please, I dont care how you became a human but please, just leave me alone"

When Kate finally reached the door, Samuel suddenly spoke.

"Vampires do exist"

Kate stopped what she's doing and turned around.

Samuel is facing the ground. His hands limp on both sides, as if he just accepted defeat.

" That's impossible" Kate said blankly

Samuel raised his head. His expression undescribable. But something is different from his eyes. Something dangerous, so dangerous that even Kate backed away from him once more.

Then he opened his mouth and sharp pointed tooth started to grow.

"Vampire" Kate muttered before Samuel sauntered towards her.

The palace walls are huge just like what Night have imagined. But it will never stop him from saving Kate from that evil bastard.

He knew that the prince is a Half Vampire half Werewolf. He has no idea how the heck he became like that but he's sure that he's a huge problem. Especially now that they have Kate.

The Palace gate remained closed which means they are not welcome. But Night has a goal and that is Kate.

Kate's back touched the wall. She's trapped.

"Samuel, listen to me" She pleaded.

But Samuel just stared at her dead in the eyes.

Once Samuel is now face to face with her, he smiled deviously. Making all the hairs behind her neck stand up. He craned his neck and sniffed her hair then he spoke.

"What did you say again? That vampires dont exist?" Samuel sneered showing his fangs.

"Kate! if he has fangs, i have too! Well not the blood sucking one but the meat ripping one! Don't get afraid!"

Caitlyn suddenly spoke out of the blue, giving Kate a sudden jolt of andrenalin. She pushed Samuel with all of her wolf power, sending him flying through the room.

"Release me right now kate!"

She growled furiously but Samuel just wiped the blood from the side of his lips using his tongue.

This made Kate growl even more and advanced towards Samuel, showing her sharp nails, ready to scratch that smirk of his face

"That's right. Show her to me Kate" He challenged. He stood up ready to fight.

But before everything happens all at once, the door bursted open, revealing Night with a very tattered shirt revealing a long gash, his face furious and his hair disheveled.

When he saw Kate, Kate's face paled, as well as Night's.