"I was ordered to. She was originally in charge of setting up points for us to invade inkopolis in our previous attempt and she did it successfully. Originally I was meant to praise her and set her as an example for you all but she was too kind, she ended up being friendly...I didn't like it..."

She sobbed more tears after, each sob was painful for me to watch. It was not natural to see Zen of all people doing this.

"Don't you remember? You never cared about us! Everyone you disregarded was so cruel and IT WAS JUST...hard...", More sobs followed but she tried to talk, "Its at that time that I...I TRIED TO ACT LIKE THEM, everyday of being under you I became the crazy maniacal freak I'm known to be today and...I was that for so long that...", Sobbing and sobbing followed, "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE NORMAL!!!"

My head looked up at her a little, what was she talking about?

"I came to help you with cleaning this place up so I could see what you could remember about this whole thing...and it seems...you never cared for us..."

Zen rose up from her spot and looked at me, her face was eyeing me but it failed to look serious or angry, it succeeded however in becoming sad.

"Because of you 9...I'll never be innocent again...I'm just a crazy nut-case and, I hate it! I HATE BEING JUDGED BY EVERYONE I MEET, I HATE EVERYONE STAYING AWAY FROM ME, I HATE NOT HAVING ANYONE TO TALK TO!!!" 

"I'm sorry!"

A tear fell to the floor.

The wind blew past in a violent manner.

We both turned quiet, the only sound that was heard were the sound of sprinklers clearing the mess of agents 2 and 4.

She looked at me.

I failed to look back at her.

I...

I was truly...

I was sorry for what I did...

...

...

I felt remorse...

We stood, the seconds blew by exactly like the wind and Zen faced me, she sobbed a little bit more and she started using the strength that hadn't been taken by her tears to crawl towards me.

She walked a little big more and then tried standing up only to limp a little bit due to her lack of strength.

"I'm sorry...Purple 7...I'm sorry, Zen."

More wind blew past but Zen walked past me, she looked back at me and spoke.

"We have been ordered a mission together tomorrow...I'll see you then."

She super-jumped away and left me in the dust. That was it for that night. I cleared up the mess and looked at me home, sector 3. Normally the higher up octarians would be on the higher sectors, I used to be and live in sector 5 but I got moved down to 3 because of my fight with agent 4. Zen was the one who inherited my home...my old kettle and yet, she hadn't realized.

I walked to the edge of the floating island and sat there. To me it felt like the wind was Purple 8. I felt like she was watching over how her two best friends were doing.

"You never did tell me what a bad person I was...", I spoke, "I guess you were too kind to point it out but...for once I'm glad that I was moved down...Now us lower-downs can be treated by a remorseful octoling...like Zen. I wish you were still here with us though...Right now, we don't know if you'r dead or not Purple 8...you cute little trendsetter..."