The End

Taeyong was nervous.
Two days had only past of he preparing everything, contacting magazines and reporters to film everything, famous vloggers that make this day go viral.

He was wearing simple clothing while looking at his tux and having his phone in hand to call Johnny.

"Hello?"

"Johnny! I'm  ready, I have a plan. I need you to convince Ten and bring him today to the building rooftop. Can you do that?"

"Hyung.." said a voice that could melt Taeyong's existence.

"Baby! I'm so glad to hear you. Come to my building. I have a surprise for you."

A faint "okay" was heard before the call was ended.

Taeyong took his tux and ran to Donghae.

"Hyung, have everything ready he said he's coming. Have my phone, Johnny will text when he's near."

He ran to his office and started to get changed.

__

Ten's POV

"I really hope he knows what he's doing." I said unamused.

"Ten, give him a chance. You placed him in a really difficult situation. He's dream or the love of his life? You need to calm down."

We were already close the building. It made me a bit sad. At first it used to have almost all of the windows with light, all the different members living and practicing here. Now there's none.

I scanned everything and saw someone standing in front of the building.

"Isn't that, Donghae?"

"I think.."

We got out of the car and walked to our hyung.

"Glad you could make it Ten, come this way."

As we were walking I noticed the walls full of pictures of Taeyong and me.

"W-what's all this?"

I started to hear 'Sweet Creature' on the background before Taeyong appeared and the two who were accompanying me left.

"Nice to see you again." he said in that sweet voice that enchants me.

"Hyung what's all this?"

"Well... since someone threw his ring back at me, I guess I have to do this again. Would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

I'd be lying if I said I didn't had forty strokes seeing him all dressed up looking at me with light. Wanting to make things right.

I kneeled and kissed him.

"You're an idiot you know that right?" I said chuckling.

He did the same and with his forehead sticked to mine he slid the ring around my finger.

We got up and his arms snaked around my waist.

"The surprise doesn't ends here. Donghae will take care of you now." he said kissing my nose.

"See you in a bit." and he left.

__

Third person

Taeyong was at the rooftop with Johnny and all his other friends, with the press ready to snap pictures the moment Ten walked up there.

It was completely quiet until the door was opened revealing Ten dressed in a white tux, looking as beautiful than ever.
Day6 started playing a soft tune with their instruments as Taeyong stood waiting for Ten to come to him.

His eyes turned teary and he couldn't close his mouth.

"Hyung don't tell me-"

"Welcome to our wedding... if you don't like it we can do-" he was cut off by Ten's lips.

"I love it."

The wedding went on all night everything as planned the couple happier than ever.

__

"Look who's at the the cover of this week's news" Ten said sitting on Taeyong's desk.

The cover had a picture of them kissing with Day6 playing at the back, along with pictures of them dancing while Kyunghoon and Heechul were singing. The tittle reading 'An Insight of the First Gay Wedding in the Kpop Industry'.

After their wedding they gained a lot of fame, a long with bands, fans and people all around who supported them.

"Guess I made the right decision then." Taeyong said smiling.

"Yes you did." said Ten pulling Taeyong by his necktie and kissing him.

♡♡♡♡

Thank you all for reading!
I honestly had so much fun writing this and even though I know I need to improve a whole lot, I'm proud of it.

I am surprised with the amount of love this story has at the moment, honestly I never thought people would like it.
But if you really liked it, I'm glad and happy about that♡