t h i r t e e n

He slowly got up, his head hurting way too much to move.

"Oh, good, you're up." the nurse said looking to his papers for his name.

"Johnny is it? Hi, I'll be your personal nurse for tonight. Please maintain seated while I go get the doctor and some jello for you." she said with a soft sweet smile.

"Please make it blueberry.." said Johnny with a raspy weak voice but he still managed to smile.

He looked around and tried to remember what happened but nothing came to mind.

When he tried to sit more comfortably on the bed he noticed his arms had no movements.
They both were casted, along with one of his legs.

"Please lay back. I'm now going to check that everything is alright."

Taeyong had been in the hospital for a couple of hours waiting for Johnny to wake up.

"Lee Taeyong?"

"Yes! Yes, that's me."

"You said your friend Chiy- Chil- Ch-"

"Chittaphon, yes?"

"Well, he is not in our list. He's not at this hospital."

"What?! But, he came with the patient you took me with! Johnny! They were together on that accident."

"I know. So informed the your friend's doctor. But it appears that he's not here anymore. I already asked the nurses to localize him in nearby hospitals he could've been removed to. I will let you know if we find him. Meanwhile, Johnny is already up. You may go see him now."

Taeyong nodded and walked passed him at full speed to see his friend.

He slammed the door open making the nurse drop the jello from the spoon on her way to feed Johnny.

"Jesus on a fucking boat Taeyong! You scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry, I'll clean that." said the nurse talking about Johnny's now blue stained robe.

"And you made her drop my jello..." he said softly and pouting.

"I'm sorry, are you okay? Are you in pain? What the hell happened? Omg are those casts? You can't move! Who is she, hi. Whe-"

"Wait! I don't mean to be rude sir, but he just woke up. Take it easy.  Here, feed him this. I need to get him a new robe."

"Sure.. Sorry." he said and took the jello, sitting down on the bed.

"How are you?"

"Well.. I can't move but there ain't no pain! Well.. at least in places that aren't my head" he said and flashed a smile. A smile that soon faded. "How's Ten?" he asked.

Taeyong, looked at the floor and ate a spoonful of jello himself.

"Nurses are looking for him in other hospitals.. He's not here." he took another spoonful. "How did this happen?"

"First of all. I know you feel bad but please don't eat my food. Second of all, feed me." he opened his mouth. Taeyong annoyed rolled his eyes and gave him what he wanted.

"Happy?"

"Very. Okay so... All I remember is that he called me to pick him up. Apparently Vernon told him you left when Ten went to your house and stayed there thinking you were out."

"Why was he there?"

"One question at a time. I picked him up and then we got on the road. We had an argument and last thing I remember was me screaming his name."

Taeyong gave his friend more of his delicious blue gelatin and nodded understandingly.

"He likes you. That's why he was there."

He now looked at Johnny shocked and even managed to drop the cup of jello to the floor.

"DUDE!"

"I need to find him!"

The door opened revealing Johnny's nurse and the doctor Taeyong talked to earlier.

Both of them were wearing long faces, looking down.

"I am sorry to inform you that your friend had apparently passed away."

Johnny started crying.

But Taeyong felt his whole world crumble.

***

I'm sorry loves