t h i r t e e n

"So he told you to call him?" asked Johnny on the other line

"Yes"

"And you didn't do it because?"

"I fell asleep."

"Feel that? Do you feel it? The virtual slap I'm sending you?"

"Aish shut up."

Someone knocked at the front door and Taeyong went to get it.

"In a minute!" he said throwing the phone to the couch and messily trying to put on his sweater.

He opened the door, hair looking like a mess as he still fixed the hem of his shirt.

"YAH! I told you to call me!"

"I-" he said slightly blushing due to the fact that a good looking well dressed guy was standing outside his door while he saw himself dressing like a hobo.

For Chittaphon on the other hand, Taeyong couldn't look better. The way his hair was somehow evenly messed up and his shirt was backwards, and his basketball shorts a little lower that where they were supposed to be.

"D-did you have breakfast already?" he said shyly showing Taeyong a picnic basket.

"Woah this are so good right?" said Chittaphon as he took another bite of his third sandwich.

Taeyong chuckled and took a bite out of the younger's sandwich.
"Isn't it a bit too much to praise your own cooking, Mr. Chittaphon?"

He took back his sandwich from Taeyong's hand and took a bite, talking with his mouth full.

"Not if I bought it from the supermarket." he said smiling and Taeyong laughed at his honesty.
"By the way... call me Ten." he said taking another bite to avoid Taeyong's eyes.

And so, both spent all day together, experiencing overwhelming joy.