Sequel 1

Ten was walking to his boyfriend's building.

Taeyong finished his studies a while back in production, returning to Korea where his business expanded quickly, becoming really known and claimed amongst many bands and fans.

He walked passed the secretary with a smile and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"How is my bussy boyfriend doing?"

Taeyong's face lit up the second Ten walked trough the door.
Although the music business was his passion, the 'business'part was tiring and draining.

"Comee, I need to recharge." he said extending his arms to reach for Ten.

The younger sat in his lap, looking at all the scattered papers on the desk, his computer with a chart of progress.

While the older backhugged and buried his face on the other's back, Ten noticed the line in blue, signaling the current year.

The lines behind that one where at the top, while thag one looked a little lower.

"Are you having problems here?"

Taeyong looked over the younger's shoulder.

"It's nothing. One of the bands isn't selling as much as it used to, but I'm working on it. Hey it's a little late, wanna get some dinner?"

The younger nodded and got up.
Taeyong fixed everything before deciding to leave.

Before he walked out the door he glanced back one more time and then locked it.

"See you tomorrow Seungun, get home safely." he said walking pass the secretary.

"Wait, Mr. Lee! Some reports got here today, want me to set them on your desk?"

"Mmm yeah sure. Lock the door when you're done."

__

THE SEQUEL IS HERE!
Hope you guys enjoy it 💚