f i v e

After the encounter with 'Chittaphon' Taeyong was getting worse by the minute.

"I don't know what's worse. Being hurt because he wasn't here or being hurt because he's here but not with me." was what he first said when his love left the house.

I month later passed. Taeyong was fired from his job, he didn't go out and needless to say, no food nor water was daily added to his stomach.
He couldn't get the younger out of his head. All his life had turned into this gloomy atmosphere that somehow he couldn't escape.

Tyler's POV

I was casually cleaning the counter and the tables as I always do when I'm bored.

The sky was dressing an intimidating color of grey and you could see people walking fast to their destinations, running away from the upcoming rain.
For me days like this were the best thing, refreshing and peaceful.

"Tyler, please get that table."

I happily skipped to the back and attended the elderly couple. Such sweethearts.

The door suddenly blasted open, knocking over the bell and everything.

"I-I'm sorry." said a drenched Chittaphon.

"It's okay, come here I'll get you something."

I ran back and got him some towels followed with a hot coffee to warm him down. Signaling my coworker to attend the couple I was serving, I sat with Chittaphon.

"Chittaphon, are you okay?"

"Mm... Yes. I just... how has he been?"

"Well... not good."

"...Okay. I feel really sorry. I want to get to know him, I feel... I belong with him, and I want to know why.."

I complied and told him the things Johnny had told me before Taeyong came to live with us.

"But, I think you should get more information with him. He was, the love of your life."

He just nodded and stood up.

"Thank you, I have to do something. Bye now!"

And like that he left.