I lift my shield in haste as it could have been my demise but when I did, a loud burst of air begun hitting not only me but everyone in the vicinity.

I was still raising my shield but to find out that nothing of an attack came, I slowly lowered my sheild and saw that the undead was cut in half already.

My eyes widen and took a step back, the half-fox lady earlier was standing in the middle with a frown on her face.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

T-that was surpisingly easy... but it was probably because of my bonus stats and me using [Lycan Rampage].

It took a while for me to get all of the Undead Knights inside the wall but for them it's probably like a second or two, time looked like it just stopped for me.

I twirled my sword and saw the surprise faces of all the guards and the militias..? and they saw me standing in the center of all the fight practically standing straight and wearing a frown.

I approach a nearby man and he stiffen when he notices me approach him, I lift the sword and placed it behind me.

"Yo, who's the man incharge of all of you." (Menna)

He thought about what I just said and hesitantly looked at a direction towards a man, well now that I saw him, he looks like the most eyesore of the whole guards and militias.

He wore a unique set of armor unlike everyone else, he was more well built and had a look of a veteran warrior or something.

I swear I remember someone describing a man with a brown hair, beard, slight toned skin and nearly 7 foot tall... oh yeah, Ronald!

I waved to him and he somehow ignores me, looking at the pile of rotten corpse and bones littered in his sorroundings.

When I was almost near him he looked up to me in surprise and was visibly taken aback.

"Yo! Ronald, your family was kind enough to give me a delicious pie last afternoon." (Menna)

He stare at me for a moment, unsure how to respond, but he finally talked.

"Y-you know my family?" (Ronald)

I noddes and flash him a smile but that faded instantly when I noticed that the guards on the walls waving at us.

"Sir Ronald!! Sir!! More are coming!! Big ones!!" (Guards)

He widen at the new information he just heard and immidately scrambled everyone to form up outside the walls.

"I'll need to borrow your strength for a while, Lady Menna, please!" (Ronald)

"Menna is fine, drop the honorific, it makes me feel old or somethin." (Menna)

I leap towards the wall and surprise a few guards when I landed out of nowhere, I looked over to see Undead Giants, like alot, where did these guys come from?

I looked back to see that not all of the men below have gathered some we're still in some kind of shock, while others are helping them gather their wits.

I sighed, I'm the only one that can syop this, man I haven't properly sleep, then I'll just get rid of them fast.

I leaped over the walls and landed on the dust and stone covered grass, I walked a little farther away from the walls and greet the giants coming.

I took a small glimpse behind me and saw the guards on the walls panicking as the giants got more closer.

[Lycan Rampage] is still on effect, but for 1 more minute, it might be enough or not, but I'll finish this, that is if they're the last wave.