Chapter 14

Special thanks to Warrior21st for the awesome Cover XD, love it man!

________________________________________________________________________________

The walk took a long time since we would always go sidetrack, buying random things and food along the way, which isn't a bad thing but Arelia and Drake kept on nudging me food for some reason.

The group entered the Adventurer's Guild, the only difference is the guild is no longer under Arelia, more like another Guild Master owns this Guild house and Arelia is just a visitor, she even knew the Guild Master.

I saw more good looking adventurers, like they have plated steel and all those good metals that could be classified as good for armor, they gave us a weird look then had their eyes widen when they saw Arelia and Drake walking with us.

Drake sighed in-front of me and scratched the back of his neck, I tapped his back and he looked at me with a 'what' look.

"These guys know you Drake?" (Menna)

he looked at the people around us and then back at me with a 'are you serious look'.

"Who the heck wouldn't, especially with another Guild Master walking with us." (Drake)

He pointed at Arelia who was stoic and calm, adventurers gave way for us, they seemed quite amused with our group for some reason.

I walked back to Gunther and immediately knew what I was going to say, he hold a hand up before I could say anything.

"Turf stuff lass, they must think Arelia's gonna wanna pick a bloody fight with em' Peter." (Gunther)

I looked at him curiously, who's this guy Gunther's talking about.

"Peter?" (Menna)

"Peter Parkeston, this Guild's very own Guild Master, never heard of em' lass?" (Gunther)

I shook my head, and he grunted and beckon to continue walking along, and waved off anymore questions, and then I noticed that people are now staring at me with a shock look, at first I was like 'what' but then I understand why, I'm a fox, half-fox, even though it's all just [Cosmetics].

plus the fact I had the most weird outfit out of all the entire adventurers inside this room, they might mistaken me as a Diplomat or a Noble, which would make me look like a laughing stock from other people.

But who cares about what these guys think, if they bother me, I'll break their legs a lot of time over, turning their legs to noodles.

I was busy imagining breaking peoples body when a random person walked infront of the group.

He wore a strange outfit, I would say it looked like what rogues would wear but with a bit of noble-ish, it's really foreign to me.

He wore a smirk and with his grey eyes looking amusingly at Arelia, his grey hair combed sideways and his hands on his hips standing tall and proud.

I already have a feeling who this guy is, Peter was it, and now that I notice his a human.

"What brings you to this here city's Adventurers Guild, Arelia, tired of your little guild?" (Peter?)

Arelia was composed and relax, which kinda scare me, I don't know why.

"No I just happen to visit, we we're on an escort mission, so I have not but an intention of taking your guild." (Arelia)

Arelia crossed her arms and with her mask on top of her head she sat down on a random seat where conveniently there are no one sitting.

Peter let out a satisfied chuckle, and walked away towards a room which I assume is his office.