Chapter 11

The fight was finished in an instant when I was back into action and now I sat beside the sleeping bodies of the group, Katie kept pn watch but it's so obvious now that she's trying hard not to fall asleep.

"Good Jolly las, what happened to you all!?" (Gunther)

"Ah! Gunther you're definitely way late for the party, where's Lady Arelia?" (Menna)

His group we're all demi-humans, him being a dwarf and another, a male elf, and a cow girl, heh, them cow girl thicc

"Aye, Lady Arelia went back to have more adventurers and knights escort them researchers, we were fightin' them monsters and all, then we heard them explosions and earthquakes and led us to here." (Gunther)

His accent was that if a bit of Scottish, which madr me smile a bit on how harf it is to sorta understand.

I nodded and just drop to the pebbled ground flopping and dropped dead, Gunther and his group we're alarmed.

I groaned kissing the stone on the ground, Katie sat down beside me and placed my head on her plated lap, it was awkward at first but I nonetheless felt calm.

Gunther told his group to spread out and check the area around the crash and he was surprised by the blue streak of lights that once again flow quietly in the air.

And then I dozed off, looking at the sky, a head that loomed over me caught my half awake attention.

The head had a blond long flowing hair that tounched my face, and blue sparkling eyes that stare at mine, pinkish lips that formed a small but pretty smile.

"Are you an angel?" (Menna)

It twitch at my comment and blushed visibly, her light skin tainted by a pinkish color.

"No it's just me." (Katie)

"Oh, did anybody tell you you're so beautiful?" (Menna)

Sleepy...

"Yes, alot." (Katie)

"Heh, that's nice." (Menna)

.
.
.

ZzZzZz...

■ Arelia's POV ■

The entire trip was silent, bodies had littered the forest, and the scent of dried and fresh blood from different monsters had spread throughout the air.

Knight's and adventurers alike covered their nose and tried their best not to vomit at the sight and scent, researchers we're alarmingly calm, there wasn't anything from this forest that attacked them.

The only sound that's roaring in the forest was that of footsteps from thw leather, iron and plated boots of different people.

It took us a while but we had finally arrive and to our surprise a blue scale dragon was layind dead at the side of a skeleton of another large dragon.

And at the center  the crash the group rest including Drake and Menna both looking battered and tired, I turn my back to see the widen eyes of different people.

"The crash is safe as I concluded, now do your part." (Arelia)

"Y-yes mam!!" (All)

I approach the tired group the only awake were five people, Gunther, Katie and 3 more demi-humans.

Gunther approach , his warhammer lifted to his shoulder, and a serious face he was wearing had made me uncomfortable.

"The lads and lass has been beaten to the shits, you better get 'em patched." (Gunther)