Another Funeral

Mulai dari awal

"Damon." I warn him. There is no need for his bitchiness.

"I have you to think for that." Alaric responds with no emotion to Damon.

"What are these?" Elena points to some metal tool.

"Those are tranquilizer darts filled with vervain."

"Just get me in. I'll get Stefan out."

"Are the tomb vampires older than you? Which means stronger." I point out and Damon shrugs his shoulders. He's being too calm for this serious of a situation.

"Sofia's right. Don't you have another plan? You're not just gonna take them on all by yourself."

"Have more faith than that girls. I'll be a little stealthier than that. Hopefully."

"Damon this is no time for hopefully. We cannot gamble with Stefan's life based on your ability to possibly not kick some ass." I exclaim.

"Wow, what are you doing?" Alaric asks and I look to what he's talking about. Elena has taken one of the tranquilizers in her hand.

"I'm going with you." Damn treated like a child. Just as she says she's going with them, Alaric is taking the tranquilizer away from her.

"No, no way." Damon rolls his eyes at her.

"You need me. I'll get in. You can distract them, and then I'll get Stefan out." Damon ignores her.

"You need us, Damon. Let us help in some form." I suggest.

"No." Damon responds. Before turning to Alaric like Elena and I aren't even here.

"I'm going." Elena states firmly.

"So, when you get me in, get out as quickly as you can." Damon ignores her again and talks directly to Ric. "I know how to sneak around where they can't hear me. You'll basically be in the way."

"Damon, as bad as it is to have Elena and me there, it's even a worse idea for you to go in there on your own. You need backup." I state.

"She's right it's not time to be the Lone Ranger." Elena is pissed and is not going to back down on saving Stefan.

"Fine, Elena you can drive the getaway car. And Sofia you can ride in the back."

"Why can't I drive?"

"Not in my car. You had a car totaled."

"Because a vampire purposely crashed into my car!" I remind him.

"You're in the back. And neither one of you is going in the house.

"You can't stop us." Elena points between her and me. "It's Stefan we're talking about here. You don't understand..."

"Oh, I understand. I understand. He's the reason you live. His love lifts you up where you belong."

"Damon don't be a dick. We just want to help and forcing us to stay home will do nothing!"

"No, what you two don't understand is I can't protect the both of you." Damon's voice gets all serious. "I don't know how many vampires are in there." He snaps his fingers causing me to flinch a little. "That's how long it takes for you to get your head ripped off. I have to be able to get in and out. I can't be distracted with both of your safety. Or this will end up a bloodbath that none of us walk away from. Including Stefan." Elena and I hang our heads low. Damon hasn't shown this amount of for Stefan all the time we've known him. It's always been laced with hatred every time he spoke. "I get it. I understand." We say nothing feeling likes pieces of shit for making him feel like he had to worry about his brother and us in this life and death situation.