Spagoot is queer

Natalee pov

I awoke to some awful roasts from hoshi and the other pathetic pledis idols.

I ended up in a group with jungkook kai and mark, all boys, all humans with penis's, balls, nipples, flat asses, well maybe not kai but that's not the point.

I'm the only one with a vagina at this table.

I am sitting here writing the whole story because all the boys are doing is talking about girls asses and other things relating women, and our table is right by Natalie's group which includes the two crack heads, Maddy and taehyung, and Jennie and Natalie.

And I can hear all of their conversations which are the most disturbing, weirdest, and grossest things I've heard.

They were literally just talking about sucking toes- anyways I'm getting distracted

I crack my fingers like I do every two minutes while typing, when kai interrupts my thoughts.

"Hey um Natalee, what do you think about Vernon?"

"He's Maddy's bestfriend? He's annoying but he can be cool sometimes ig."

Kai drinks some of his steroid infused Gatorade, "do you think, uh idk, he's gay?"

BABAHAHAHAHA

"Vernon? Gay? BAHA, are you okay? Did you put in too many weed this morning in your drink?"

Jungkook laughs, "don't talk to my dood like that I have that video remember."

GAsp

"Jungkook, if you even look at that video I will rip your ear lobe off."

"Natalee you made a porn video?!"

I look over at mark, who I forgot existed for about a hour.

"Since when were you here mark, I thought yo ass was absent."

Apparently SOMEONE *cough* hobi was eavesdropping because he says

" mark you probably have some gay porn videos on that website."

"Oooooh". "Oh kUrttttt" "he got exposed"

And my favorite

"we have a QUEER in the room everyone make way."

Dahyun, who was sitting next to hobi, mouthed to me "real talk what was the video?"

I mouthed back "I'll tell you later."

But this LOUD ASS BITCH SAYS "I don't wanna wait til later tell me now!!!"

Across from dahyun was jooE who was listening to the tea the whole time.

"Wait for what?"

Maddy pov

I look at Natalie who's eyeballs suddenly go wide and her legs start shaking which means

She gotta brain wave

"BROWHATIFSPOOGOTERGIRLSBROTHERISTHEVILLANTHEWHOLETIMEWHICHISAGIANTMEATBALLBUTHERBROTHERISLIKEFIVESOHISLITTLEARMSANDLEGSSTICKOUT."

Tha fuck

"The hell you just said." Jennie said still watching porn in the middle of English class

"Spagootergirls five year old brother should be the giant meatball villain, but no one finds out til the end cuz people love some good plot twists."

Taehyung giggles "hehee meatballs."

"Balls"

"I love balls." Taehyung was shaving his arms while talking to us because "bts members don't have arm hair"

Natalie pov

I think Taehyung is slowly trying to come out but I already know his little secret.

I was in his closet one night looking for stuff to sniff when he entered the room

"Shit" I whisper screamed and quickly shut the closet light off

I looked through the crack in the door and saw Taehyung on his phone.

He was on a FaceTime call with jimin, I think that's- ya it's jimin.

When suddenly him and jimin start having phone sex.

I was wheezing so bad in the closet trying to hold my laughter in, I took one of his shirts and covered my mouth with it and released the inner demons outta me.

He ended up falling asleep and I got the hell outta there