home sweet home

Baddestbitch: so where y'all at ?

Nastybitch: Cali

Baddestbitch: I wish you could come my house :(

Thotpocket: ya seriously I have to sleep at her house this whole week

Daddyguk: wait jin I thought-

Nastybitch: JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE HELL UP
baddestbitch: not even gonna ask.
      30 minutes the boys were in front of    Maddy's house         3 person pov

The boys took all of their belongings out of the trunk of the van and put them on the cement. "Wow Maddy's House is big." Jungkook says. Jin scoffs "ya it's big to you because our dorms are the size of Jimins dick." Jimin fake cries and the boys ignore him. Hobi runs to the door and bangs on it 20 times

NAT POV

Who the actual HELL is banging on the door that hard. I walk to the door ready to beat someone with a spoon. I open the door and this really weird asian guy is screaming. "Um hi?" He them screams which HURT MY EARS "ARE YOU NAT??"

How tf does this crazy know my name? "Um yes?" He then tackles me to the floor in a hug, I'm pretty sure my back is broken. I look up and see, yoongi? "YOONGI HELP ME I CANT BREATHE!"

Yoongi then said something in Korean I couldn't understand except for the word pabo. The man got off of me and pouted like a little kid, how old is this bitch 5? Then I see Maddy drop her groceries she got when she entered the room.

MADDY POV

OH MY GOD. "HOBI!!!!" I run into his arms and tackle him in a hug. I turn and see Natalie on the floor giving me a weird look. I mouth "what" and she mouths "who's that" I say "hoseok? From the groupchat" she then mouths "oh shit"

"WHAT ARE YALL DOING HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN CALIFORNIA?!" I screeched. Yoongi and hobi looked at each other and said "we will wait for jin to come in and explain." All of them are here? "Yoongi give me a hug."

He walked over and hugged me for 2 seconds, rude ass bitch. He hugged Natalie for like 20 minutes, wtf. I look over at the door and see, jungkook. We stand there staring at each other for about 10 seconds before I feel his embrace around me, I immediately start crying.

"I missed you you crazy bitch" Jungkook looked at me and smiled still hugging me "I missed you too hoe." The room then erupted into "Awww" I saw all the boys taking turns hugging nat and introducing themselves.

First I went over to jin, which was like my older brother and screamed "I WANT KIMCHI" he laughed and hugged me. I pushed him and said "no hug until I get my kimchi bitch" He scoffed and went into the kitchen.

I then saw my best friend in the whole world since I was like 6, taehyung. "TAE TAE" I screamed and hopped on his back and started laughing. We both ended up falling on the floor laughing but it was worth it.

Then I saw jimin and gave him our handshake and hugged him. I screamed "THE FREAKS ARE BACK TOGETHER" god I hate myself

I saw namjoon and freaked out because last time I saw him he was naked and throwing up everywhere.
"Your seriously still thinking about the last time you saw me." I shrug and hug him.

Jin then tells me that they're staying for 3 days and that there's a surprise they're telling us on the last day. Jin then made all of us kimchi, which Natalie liked a lot, and went to bed in our assigned rooms.