Chapter 31

jiyeon's pov

i woke up in a room, familiar to me. "i'm in a hospital"i whisper to myself, i look around. "nobody"i say, and on que the door opens. i look over and see the doctor walk in with the boys piling in.

"i see you've woken up"the doctor says and i nod and then i look down after, "i see you have some business to handle"the doctor says and exits the room as fast as he could. i sigh as the door shut, it was silent once more.

"guys..."i say, "we're going to be uncles!"joshua yelled happily. i looked up and see all the boys smiling and rushing towards me, they all hug me. they're happy? they all stop hugging me after a while and i look at them. "you aren't mad? or worried?"i ask.

"no! we are so happy! okay maybe a little worried for our jobs, but i mean like we're going to be uncles!"jun says. "it'll be so great!"mingyu says and i give them a small smile, i look over at wonwoo who still stood at the door.

"and i'm guessing you're all happy because wonwoo doesn't like the idea of me having a child"i say looking down. "what?"wonwoo says and i look at him, he rushes over to my side and holds my hand. "what kind of accusation is that? i'd love to be the father of our child. yeah we aren't married, yeah it might affect our lives and job, but i want to be happy with you"wonwoo says.

i look at him and smile, i leap out of the bed and hug wonwoo. "thank you"i say smiling and wonwoo holds me close, "of course"he says. after a while i let go, "i'm guessing the doctor told you"i say smiling. they all look at each seungkwan, i look at him.

"i'm sorry noona! i had to tell them that we'll be uncles!"seungkwan says and everyone laughs. i laugh as well, silly boys. after a few seconds of laughter, i remember our management. "so...the ceo?"i ask.

they all stop laughing and look concerned. "well deal with him noona, don't worry"dino says, "just you guys? shouldn't we all be there?"i ask and seungcheol shakes his head. "of course it'd be nice, but i think the ceo will want to hear only our views...well everyone minus you and wonwoo"seungcheol says.

although the reason wasn't that great i still agreed, "if it'll make sure that i stu's then i guess"i day and the boys nod,

~the next day~

i sat outside of the ceo's office while the boys talked to the ceo. i wasn't worried for my career at all, yes i should be worried, but i mean i'll understand my consequence. the rest of the group though, they deserve to go on without me there with them.

wonwoo promised not to say a lot during their talk except tell the ceo that we are dating. i haven't told anyone else besides the group yet, jungkook said he'd tell jimin once we find out how my career is after this meeting.

jungkook has been texting me not to worry about my situation and that everything will go well and i'll only need to be on a break if i still get to be a idol.

after an hour of discussion, the door opens besides me and wonwoo stands their holding his hand out. i take his hand and walk into the ceo's room, 6 boys stand on each side of the ceo's room.

wonwoo and i stand right in front of the ceo, he seemed serious. "jiyeon, wonwoo, boys, after this discussion i have made a pretty clear answer"he says and i nod looking down, "jiyeon as much as i love you..."he starts off and i lower my head, so this is it...my end.

"i can't have you be dancing on a pregnancy"he says and i look up confused, "d-dancing on pregnancy?"i say. "i mean you are pregnant with jeon wonwoo's child, am i wrong?"he asked and i shook my head.

"no sir"i say, "well then, i am very disappointed in you not telling me this relationship was happening, but i cannot remove you from this group because of urges you need. you had a sexual need and you took it, i'll allow jiyeon to stay, but she must take the next few months in care of a hospital"the ceo says.

"although keeping her here is the best option, we also have a reputation to hold and keep this child a secret for now. we will have to send jiyeon to a hospital in the next 2 weeks, clear?"the ceo ask and we all nod. "okay then, well congratulations you two. i hope to see great things"the ceo says and we thank him and leave.

as we leave we celebrate the fact that we're still a group. "i'm so happy! we stay a group, jiyeon is still in our group and in a few months our noona will be having a child!"seungkwan says happily almost yelling it.

now that happiness dies out because guess who was await us at the front of pledis? "you're pregnant?!"my young little brother says, i swear to god seungkwan imma kill you.