Chapter 27

~Park Jiyeon~

~Months later~

It's been months since my mother's death and I haven't felt the same. Wonwoo has been taking care of me as much as possible, but with him practicing and Seventeen being on tour. He hasn't been able to help me as much, but I tell him it's good enough.

Now I just miss Wonwoo, I miss everything about him, his eyes, his smiles, his touch, his laugh. I feel lonely, the boys are coming back in a week which is good. However that means I spend another week alone, I sigh going on my phone. Fans have been saying they wish I was there and their are sending prayers which is nice of them. I look through photos when I get a text from Wonwoo.

Handsome Emo:
Are you feeling okay?

Beautiful girl:
Yeah just lonely...

Handsome Emo:
I'm sorry babe, don't
worry. Just one more
week and I'll be in your
arms.

I sigh and place my phone down, one more week of loneliness.... I decided to watch old videos of me and the boys. Carats make so many cool videos and funny ones too, after a while I see one of me and Wonwoo. It was called:

~Jiwoo moments~

I clicked on the video and the video began with me and Wonwoo during One Fine Day. It was cold outside and my jacket wasn't warm enough, so Wonwoo took off his jacket and wrapped his jacket around me. I smile, The two of us were laughing and smiling.

Multiple moments showed of us smiling and being a happy couple. The part with me and Wonwoo played in Pretty U played, Wonwoo and I were close together watching the boys. Then it cuts to our win, Wonwoo hugging me as I cried in his arms.

I smile wiping a tear from my eye, This is adorable! "I miss you Wonwoo..."I say silently. I curl up in a little ball, Snowball laid next to me as I slowly fell asleep while listening to the music of different videos playing. As I fall asleep I could hear Still Lonely play.

~ Jeon Wonwoo~

"Thanks again hyung for letting me leave early, you know it's boring now doing anything for a week since we finished promotions yesterday"I say, "Yeah, tell Jiyeon we'll be back soon"Seungcheol says. We bid our goodbyes as I get into a car and head back to the dorms.

Seungcheol let me leave early to return to Jiyeon, she's been really down lately and I want to be with her. She's been going through her mom's death by herself with occasional help by her brother and dad, but other than that I could only FaceTime, call or text.

~~~

I finally reach the dorms, I thank our manager and get my stuff. I head up to the dorm quickly and unlock the door quietly once I get to the dorm door. I walk in quietly and close the door quietly, I place all my stuff down and walk towards Jiyeon's room.

I see that her door is wide open, I peek inside Jiyeon's room and I see her asleep. I look around her room, It was still clean and tidy. However I see a box filled with photos of me and her there, it was cute...she probably has it out because she missed me.

I walk inside carefully, making sure I don't wake her up. I sit on her bed and pull her close to me, Jiyeon immediately turned towards me and cuddle into my chest. I smiled as I brushed her hair, still the same silky hair.

After a few minutes I feel Jiyeon Shift around and soon wake up. Her eyes met mine first, She yelped a little waking up Snowball. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"I say scratching the back of my neck. "Wonwoo you're home!"She yells happily, she jumps into my arms hugging me.

I pull her closer to me. "I left early to be home with you"I say smiling, Jiyeon pulls back and smiles. "That's so sweet Wonwoo"She says kissing my cheek and I smile and nod pulling her back into a hug and cuddling with her.