Chapter 28

~Park Jiyeon~

~months later~

I woke up to the smell of food, the boys talking and Snowball barking. I rub my eyes and get up from my bed, I get out of my bed and walked out to the living room to see what was happening. I walk in and see the boys getting the table set up, cooking or cleaning. I smile and lean on the wall besides me, "What's all this for? Is PD-nim joining us for breakfast?"I ask.

The boys looked over at me, "No, Wonwoo told us too"Chan says fixing the books. "Wonwoo?"I ask, and just like a command Wonwoo walks over to me from the kitchen. "You haven't checked the calendar have you?"He asked and I shook my head, He smiles placing a kiss on my lips. "Princess, it's our first year anniversary"He says chuckling.

I physically hit my forehead, "Ah~ I'm so stupid, I'm sorry for not realizing it sooner Wonwoo. Happy anniversary"I say kissing him on the lips. "Just going to say this now, if you two try any more than kisses and cuddles, You take it to Jiyeon's room"Jeonghan says from the kitchen. "Jeonghan! Shut up!"I yell and the boys laugh.

"I got the whole day planned for us, so after breakfast get ready"Wonwoo whispers in my ear, holding onto my waist. His whispers send shivers down my spine, Wonwoo kisses behind my ear and walks into the kitchen. I smile, That little kid.

~~~

After breakfast I was back in my room trying to figure out what to wear. Wonwoo gave me no context of what the heck we are doing today, so I'm struggling on an outfit. I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist, "Why aren't you getting dressed?"Wonwoo asked. "You gave me no context on today, I can't plan my outfit properly"I say.

Wonwoo chuckles, "Just go casual, and later tonight you'll have to dress formal"Wonwoo says and I nod looking at him. I kiss him and he kisses me back, It lasted for a few seconds before I moved him out to change. I go back to my drawer after locking my door.

I just put on some jean shorts, a white off the shoulder top, and white converse. I grab my bag and walk out, I open my door and see a rose lying on the floor. I pick it up and walk over to the living room, I see Wonwoo sitting on the couch reading a book.

I walk over to him and kiss his cheek, He immediately turns his head towards me and smiles. "Are you ready?"He asked and I nod, He stands up and takes my hand as we walk out of our dorm. I place the rose down as I walk out of the dorms with Wonwoo.

Wonwoo and I walked hand in hand towards a small coffee shop near our dorms. We both order and Wonwoo pays for it all, We both talk about our day and the work we do while we get our drinks. We walk off to another place, It was quite a nice day today.

We walk around a park talking about memories we have. Wonwoo looks behind me and sighs. I was about to turn around, but he stopped me. "Wonwoo why don't you want me to see what's behind me?"I ask turning around. Jeonghan, Dino, Vernon and Seungkwan all were there.

Maknae line smiling and talking, Jeonghan texted someone frustrated. "Why are you mad? It's just our group"I say turning back to Wonwoo, "They promised me to stay home"Wonwoo says. I smile, "Why?"I ask. "I know you, you talking to them for 1 minute turns into 30 minutes"He says.

I smile, "Your jealous"I say and he just pouts. "Calm down"I say kissing his cheek, The four boys walk over to us. "Sorry for ruining your anniversary, Maknae line wanted to get ice cream"Jeonghan says to Wonwoo. "It's fine, I just wanted to stop by and say hi"I say and Jeonghan nods.

We talk for like a minute and me and Wonwoo leave to keep our date going.

~later that night~

A/n: I know we never seen Seventeen drink, so let's just pretend this is what they're like. This may lead to something ;), but I won't go in depth bc I'm a soft stan. (Lol I'm funny)

Wonwoo and I ended up drinking a few drinks at a dinner. We ended up back home, I was laughing and smiling while Wonwoo held me close. Wonwoo opens the door and leads me to my room, His lips connected to only mine.

We get to my room and he moves me to my bed. He sits me down before going back over and locking my door, He returns back to me kissing me once more. His lips perfectly colliding with mine, "Wonwoo, W-Where is the rest of the boys?"I ask them. I may be drunk, but I know what time these boys are here.

"I told them to stay in the practice room till 2 am so we can have alone time"He says kissing me again. I shrug and automatically go back to kissing Wonwoo, and maybe a little bit more after that if you know what I mean.

A/n: I literally apologize soft stans, go to your nearest church and cleanse yourself with Jisoos.