*Chapter 25: X marks the spot*

Start from the beginning

"Oh, beautiful Lianna Valentino. Times are changing, and you should know, I am the best. That's something your son should realize by now. Kind of think of it, that other son of yours must be telling him all about you both being gone. I think I will give him a call." With a wicked smile, Armani left the room and left us all in the dark.

A while passed before the door opened again and Armani stepped inside once again and walked straight towards me, grabbing my arm hard.

"Let me go, you pig!" I struggled.

"Let her go!" my mom yelled before Armani pushed her back on the floor where two other men held her down.

"Amusing how you think you can fight me." He chuckled as he held my arms painfully behind my back with one hand and grabbed my face to face him  with the other. "I have a feeling your precious Alexander will be on his way to find you soon, but I intend to break you before he does." He smirked as his hand trailed up my thigh.

I knew where this was going, and fear struck my whole body. "You're a pig!" I managed to say.

His hand reached my blouse and he ripped it open. "Be quiet and be good. Your mother is watching." He laughed before my whole world fell apart.

**Trigger warning, skip to the end of this scene if you do not want to read what comes next**

I felt his hands on me, they were aggressive and harsh. They were meant to mark, to leave bruises so Alexander would know exactly what he did to me.

I try to fight, to squirm as much as I can but his grip only gets stronger, my body harshly pressed against the ground.

I turned my head towards my mother, she was being held back by two men. She was trying to get to me but their grip on her was as strong as the one Armani had on me,

"You're a pretty one, your body is exquisite. I can't wait to mark you" Armani growled in my face. His face inches from mine, blurred from the tears forming in my eyes.

His hand brushes my lips and I bite hard on his finger, I try to bite as hard as I can even if it means ripping it off.

A sharp pain shoots around my face as he slaps me hard, causing me to let go of his finger.

"You bitch! I was going to make this quick, but now I'll take my time with you." He flips me over to my stomach. My face pressed hard against the filthy ground. My hands held behind my back.

He uses his other hand to rip off my underwear. The sound of his zipper sounds as loud as a bomb in my ears.

I feel him at my entrance, and I can't stop the tears in my eyes and the whimper that comes out of me as he ruthlessly shoves himself inside me.

His hand grips my hair painfully hard as he pulls my head up, making me painfully arch my back against my will.

The pain is unbearable, my whole world shatters as he turns my head forcing me to look at my mother. Her head is being held up, forced to watch as Armani thrusts again and again.

I want to beg him to let me go, to not do this, to stop. I bite my tongue instead; I will not give this bastard the satisfaction of hearing me beg.

I endure. I endure the pain and the urge to beg him to just end my life. I endure until I hear his grunts as he comes inside me. He releases me, leaving me to just lay on the ground, unmoving, numb, broken and defiled.

All I hear is his laughter as he leaves, leaving all of us in darkness once again.

** End of explicit scene**