*Chapter 5: Back up*

HEY GUYS!! :D soo sorry for the late update but a lot of stuff has happened and well i havent really been able to sit down and write.

So Above is Derek Theler who will the handsome Jeremy Braxton!

Happy reading and remember to share & vote if you like! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how's it going over there with la famiglia Valentino?" Jeremys voiced soothed me over the phone.

it's almost 2am but since I couldn't sleep I decided to call him. I wasn't surprised to see he was awake and couldn't sleep either. He hardly ever does anyways.

Back in D. Impero we would stay up all night talking about anything we could think off. Anything that could take my mind off the hell I was in. Jeremy tried to help me but there was only so much he could do with my father in the way, taking every step to make sure I turned into his perfectly groomed puppet.

"It's going okay. The house is the biggest thing I've ever seen. It has just about anything you can imagine."

"Anything? Does he a weird sex dungeon in his basement where he takes his lovers?" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Jeremy and I have been friends since 4th grade. We met when his parents moved in across the street from us. His parents came over and we instantly became friends. Little did we know the kind of things our parents did, but I guess that has brought us together. His parents didn't force Jeremy to join, but after learning about my parents, he decided he had to join to protect me. I still can't believe he did that but I'm eternally grateful that he did. I don't know what I would have done already if Jeremy wasn't there with me. I couldn't help but think of when I first got to D. Impero.

Before...

I had been in D. Impero for three days. For three days I was stuck inside my small makeshift room. Inside the same four walls, I slowly felt myself going insane.

I was half asleep when my door slammed open and a familiar face stood in the doorway. My eyes widened as I recognized the same blue eyes and dark brown hair I've seen for half my life.

"Jeremy? What the hell are you doing here? Don't tell me you knew about all this?" I demanded answers from him.

"Hey Sky, I can explain"

"Then fucking start talking"

"By the time I was 15 my parents told me everything about this place. They told me about your parents and how they run this place. They told me my family has been loyal to the Diamonds for centuries and I had to follow in their footsteps." He looked at me with sorrow filled eyes "I thought they were crazy and refused to take part in this. They gave me a choice, they told me they weren't going to force me like their parents did to me, but Skylar..." he drifted off for a second "After I saw the type of place this is, I had to comply, I had to stay because as much as I hoped they would leave you out of this world, I knew they wouldn't. I couldn't leave you alone in this place. I worked hard, and I've been one of their top assassins ever since." He looked over to me, waiting for a reaction from me.