*Chapter 23: The Calm*

Hey loves,

IVE BEEN CRAZY BUSY LATELY AND DONT HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE <3 BUT AS ALWAYS, ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

ABOVE IS THE SONG LIPS ON YOU BY MAROON 5! IT FITS A LOT FOR THIS CHAPTER <3 YOULL KNOW WHEN <3

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN 18++ CONTENT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, READ UNTIL THE WARNING I WILL SEND AND AFTER THE SCENE IS ANOTHER NORMAL SCENE. SO SKIP IT AND READ ON. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

The screams of Pietro echoed around the club as Alexander and I sat at the bar.

"You want a drink?" he asked as he walked around the bar.

"Two shots of tequila would be good right now."

"A woman that can hold down her alcohol, just gets me" Alexander grinned as he poured tequila for both us.

I chuckled "What about me doesn't get you?"

He slid the shot glasses towards me and I took the first shot. The warm liquid burning down my throat and into my stomach felt nice.

"Not much" Alexander continued as he took his own shot of tequila. "You can't blame me though" he walked around the bar towards me. Before he picked me up and sat me down on top of the bar. His big frame between my legs. He started kissing my neck as he spoke "You're beautiful, you're kind, you can kick ass like no other woman can."

He kissed me deeply "How can I not be crazy for you?"

I smiled before one last gruel scream echoed around the club. Not even a minute later, Angelo steps out of the room, covered in blood from head to toe. "Let's go" was all he said before he stomped out of the room.

"Is Angelo going to be okay?" I asked Alexander as we started walking towards the door.

"Hes going to be fine. He needed this, he got it. He avenged him. Now, all he wants is for Eric to be okay."

I nodded and followed him towards the car. The whole car ride back home was silent. But as soon as we entered the door, that silence broke.

"Well its about time you dicks got back." There in front of us, using Cassian for support was Eric. Awake and looking as well as he could. "Not you, Skylar, you are as beautiful as ever"

I smiled widely as I saw Eric awake and acting like himself again. "I see there is no brain damage. You're still as cocky as ever."

"Well somethings never change, linda" he smiled.

"What the fuck are you doing out of bed?" Alexander all but scolded. You'd think he would be gentler. I should have known better.

"You know me, I can't stay still" He shrugged.

Behind us, stood Angelo. He looked completely shell shocked.

"What the hell happened to you?" Eric asked now looking at Angelo. "You look like that chick that got pigs blood all over her..." he trailed off, trying to remember what he meant to say. "Carrie!" he exclaimed and laughed a bit before wincing. It seemed like he was obviously still in pain.

Almost a full minute passed, and Angelo said nothing. He just stood there staring at Eric. I couldn't imagine all the emotions that he must have been feeling.

"You're okay!" Angelo exclaimed before he waltzed over to Eric and hugged him gently, careful not to hurt him.

Eric chuckled "Didn't I tell you, it takes a lot to get rid of me."