*Chapter 2: Omerta*

Hey guys :D So above is the handsome and perfect Nick Bateman who will play Alexander Valentino!!

Above theres also a video of exactly how i imagine the Villa being! I hope you enjoy this chapter :D

Remember to Share & Vote <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wheels of my suitcase echoed around narrow white tiled hall as I made my way out of D.Impero. I was finally getting out of this hell and traveling to New York to start my duty at the Valentino household. I wasn't too excited about having to work for them but it sure beat the hell out of being here.

Since it was going to be a long flight, I decided to be as comfortable as possible. My hair was up in a ponytail, I had black jeans, black hoodie and my black boots to finish off the look.

I said goodbye to Jeremy before I started packing and I had no intention of saying goodbye to anyone else. I reached the outside and felt the cool night breeze hit my face. For split moment, I felt peace but I always do at night. It reminded of the night I was taken seven years ago. When I was just a naïve 18-year-old looking up at the stars in the sky. It seemed like such a long time ago now. Happiness is a rare thing for me the moment I got here and if im being honest, with the things ive done, and the things I went through, I don't think ill ever get any kind of happiness back, any time soon.

"Skylar, wait!" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I cringed as I recognized the voice behind me. My mother made her way towards me. Her short salt and pepper hair glistened with the moon light and her eyes shined as if she were crying.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly. I don't plan on killing my mother. She did try to keep me out of this world but I cant forgive her. She just stood by doing nothing as I was tortured in this hell. She lied to me for years and made me mourn my fathers death and maybe one day I can forgive her but for now shes a stranger to me.

"I just want to wish you good luck over there with the Valentinos. I hear theyre pretty tough and serious." She stepped closer but I stepped back. I was not about to have a hearty goodbye with my mother.

"I can handle myself." With that I stepped towards the car that was waiting to take me to the airport.

"Ms. Diamond" the driver nodded as he took my suitcase. Not responding I got in the back seat and closed my eyes. Once we get to the airport I hop on the private plane and get seated and before I knew about the Valentino family.

The boss name is Alexander Valentino, he is 28 years old. He has been leading the family since he was 21 years old after this father Nelson Valentino died. Strangely, the cause of his death was not in the file, I found it weird but I decided to ignore it. His mother still lives but not with him. She wanted to get away from it all after her husband died.

From what Jeremy told me nobody there knows my real name, they know my code name, they know the name people around the world fear and don't never want to cross paths with.

Other than Alexander we have Angelo Romano, the underboss. Alexanders most trusted employee and the one who is in charge when he is not around.

The Valentino family holds the spot for most powerful and respected mafia family in the states and it gets bigger every day. They work with everything you can imagine, drugs, brothels, strip clubs, underground casinos and fights, anything you can think of, they do it.