"That sounds like the YouTuber."

"Crap, you're right...Zoelle?"

Annabeth laughed. "Sure, Seaweed Brain. Whatever you want."

:::LUKE GROVER JACKSON:::

"Another kid? We gotta calm down, huh?" Percy laughed at his beautiful wife.

"Ha ha, funny funny," Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"So. Girl or boy?" he asked.

"Still a girl."

"But we've had two girls! I want it to be a boy. Then we can name it Luke."

"You're right," Annabeth smiled.

"I'm sorry, did you just say I was right?" Percy faked astonishment.

"Yeah, yeah. Get over it," Annabeth laughed.

:::GRIFFIN LEON GRACE:::

This had to be a prank. They were just joking with her! I caught you, gods! You can stop with the joke now!  There was no way Piper McLean Grace was pregnant  with Jason Grace's child. 

What should she do? Did Jason even want  a kid? She seriously doubted it.

Piper wacked her head on the wall. "You're fricking kidding me," she muttered, as she looked at the test. Positive.

She took a deep breath. "Okay, okay. Chill, Piper. Just...go tell him."

The charmspeak must've worked on her own body or something, because Piper guided her way out of the bathroom. She slid on a big shirt, and walked out of the Aphrodite Cabin. As she got closer to the Zeus Cabin, her breathing hitched. I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this.

She knocked on the door. Quietly. If she was being completely honest, she didn't want to be here. She wanted to be hiding in her room, crying. Of course she wanted a family with Jason! It was just so much to take in. She never even thought she'd live to see the day she started a family.

But nooooo, Jason had  to hear.

"Yeah? Oh, hey Pipes!" he smiled. His smile quickly faded when he saw Piper's concerned face. "What...what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Because I swear I can fix it."

Piper shook her head. "Just...just let me inside." Jason obeyed, and closed the door behind her. He sat beside her on his bed and pulled her into his grasp.

"Why are you upset?" he asked her, face in her hair.

Piper sighed. "I...I'm pregnant? Yeah. Yeah, I'm pregnant."

Jason's breathing stopped, his heart skipped a beat or two. Then his heart started beating out of his chest. He looked up at her. "You're...you're what?"

"I'm, errr, I'm kinda pregnant."

Jason's eyes gleamed. His shocked mouth formation turned up. It got brighter, and brighter. "Seriously? This isn't a joke?" he asked excitedly. Piper shook her head, laughing a little.

Jason pulled Piper to him, kissing her happily. "I love you, I love you so freaking  much," he confessed. "And I love whoever is in your stomach right now, too."

Piper smiled brightly. "You're sure? You're sure you want this?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I was scared, I guess."

"Ugh, mood swings already?"

"Shut up, Sparky."

:::LARA JEAN REYNA GRACE:::