"You said you wouldn't force me to do anything... Doing this with you is making me uncomfortable."

I look at the table nodding slightly, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," I say in barely above a whisper.

"... It's not you it's just- Too many feelings are involved now. I already said I don't do relationships."

I nod again not trusting my voice to talk without breaking.

"We can still be friends...?"

I nod pressing my hand against my mouth, he sighs standing up to walk around the table and hug me.

I rest my face against his shoulder I place my hand on his back half closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's better this way, I cant do relationships,"

"Ok..." I whisper, "Now you can find an actual boyfriend,"

"Yeah..."

"You aren't happy about that?" I shrug drinking in our closeness while I still can.

"You want breakup sex or something?"

"Not a relationship... This isn't a break up..." I say quietly, "I know but it's still a nice way to end it..." He mumbles sighing into my neck.

I shake my head it takes me all my will power to break away from him, "Bye Taehyung," I mutter trying my best to smile as I stand to leave.

He takes my hand before I can leave, "Not even a goodbye kiss?"

"Wouldn't want it to be uncomfortable," I mutter lying because I know I wouldnt be able to stop kissing him if I started.

"It wouldn't be uncomfortable..."

I stare at the floor not being able to get myself to pull my hand from Taehyung's.

Taehyung places his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer for a kiss.

I dont kiss him back but I allow him to place his lips against mine. He pulls away with a sad smile, "Goodbye Jungkook,"

I nod turning to leave, I clench my hand as I push the coffee shop door open going out onto the street.

I stop myself from turning back, clenching my hands in my pockets.

I start to walk home, I begin to wander but when I look at my phone I see that I had lost about 50 minutes as I reach the door.

I push my hand around my pocket realizing I left my keys inside, I knock on the door waiting for Namjoon to let me in.

"I said an hour, why are you late?" he demands as soon as the door opens.

I shrug rubbing my eyes, "Stuff happened,"

"What stuff? Why should I give a damn?"

"Cause it was your fault." I grumble avoiding eye contact. "My fault?" He scoffs, "What the fuck did I do!?"

"You wanted me to fuck a gay guy,"

"Yeah 'cause I dont wanna be some experiment for you. It's gross,"

"Yeah but neither did the gay guy,"

"Well he obviously did, it's clear he likes you, even I know that,"

"He doesn't want to admit he can get bloody emotions so he ended it,"

"He ended it?" I nod slumping against the door frame, "You ok?" He says with a sigh.

I shake my head wiping my nose on my sleeve, "Did you like him? Was he more than sex for you?"

I nod, "Yeah and I was starting to be more to him, he ended it cause he doesn't want a relationship."

Namjoon sighs, "Need a hug?" I cling onto him without responding, crying into his neck.

Namjoon pats my back, "Don't snot on my shirt,"

I nod snuggling closer to him, "Can I stay with you for a while?"

"Sure. Sure. Just no weird gay shit," He mutters, "Do hugs count?"

"No. Or I wouldnt be doing it," He sighs.

He holds me away at arms length away "Sit down. I'll get you some tea. Ok?"

"Can I sit in your room?" I ask shutting the front door.

"Sure. If it helps," Namjoon walks to the kitchen going to the kettle, I sigh pushing the door to his room open, sitting on his desk chair.

I slide down the chair slightly, resting my neck against the back of it as namjoon enters the room.

He places a cup on his desk next to me, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Am I not good enough?"

" 'course you are, he probably couldn't be bothered to deal with me," Namjoon hums carelessly.

"Am I that bad that he doesnt want to be in a relationship with me? Am I that unbearable?"

"I could say the same to you. Why do you need him? You have me."