28

Jungkook's p.o.v

I sit alone in my room scrolling through my Netflix watch list bored as fuck.

I hear my phone buzz, I grab it seeing a message from Taehyung.

Taehyung: Sorry we haven't talked in a while. Can we meet up?

Jungkook: Its cool
Jungkook: where you wanna meet?

Taehyung: in town. in starbucks

Jungkook: Okay, when?

Taehyung: now if you can.

Jungkook: sure

I pick my jacket up off of the floor and slip my shoes on before heading to the door.

"Bye!" I call out to Namjoon as I leave, "What!? Where are you going!?" He yells angrily from his bedroom.

"Out," I reply, "Where's out!?"

"Into town,"

"Where abouts? For how long? You know you're supposed to plan these things,"

"I just got a text, I'm meeting with Taehyung,"

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood... You have one hour."

"Make it three,"

"Shut your mouth before I lock you in your room again."

"Bye," I say going out of the front door before he can argue.

I check my phone for the time to ensure I come back within an hour before I start walking to Starbucks.

I put my phone away and walk out onto the street as I leave the apartment complex.

I walk into the Starbucks with about 40 minutes before I have to go back.

I sit in the coffee shop hoping that Taehyung is here already.

He sits infront of me after a few seconds, "Could've looked around for me before just sitting down y'know,"

"Sorry," I say leaning over the table to peck his lips he turns his head before I can and my kiss lands on his cheek.

"I need to sort something out with you..." He mumbles biting his lip anxiously.

"What is it?" I ask tilting my head with slight confusion.

"We need to stop whatever this is. I said no strings attached and there's strings. I cant keep doing this with you,"

"Wait... What?" I say needing a little conformation to what he actually said.

"We cant fuck anymore, I dont know what this relationship is but it's not what I intended,"

"You want to end this?..." I mutter.

He nods awkwardly, "You got your help and I got a good fuck. That's all it was ever supposed to be. I shouldn't have told you about my life and shit,"

"B-but I dont wanna end it," I mutter with a hurt expression unsure of why my chest felt so tight.

"You can find someone else, someone who lets you put your dick up their ass and actually fufills your needs,"

"Y-you do, Taehyung please-"

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to let it go this far."

"You cant just end it... Please Taehyung. I dont wanna end this,"