The Science Fair (part 1)

It was Saturday morning, Peter was up and about, rushing to get everything in his bag. Just as he finished pulling his right shoe on, hopping around the room, Bruce appeared from the elevator. Peter grinned shyly and Bruce chuckled, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and the two of them set off to the elevator. As they reached the ground floor, F.R.I.D.A.Y. announced that the car they would be taking was already in front of the main entrance. Excited, Peter ran out, his eyes gleamed in childish delight when he saw the black Audi. The pair quickly climbed inside and drove away towards Midtown Highschool. Peter opened his window and stuck his head out, loving the feeling of wind rushing past his face and into his messy hair. Bruce smiled softly at the boy, covering up his anxieties so that Peter wouldn't suspect anything. He had a bad feeling..

****💉****🔬****💉****🔬****

As Tony reached the fair, the first thing he saw was people, hundreds of them. Both adults and kids alike running around the field in the sun, smiling happily. He quickly skimmed over the stands, finding three that he would go to first, Peter's friend, Ned's. His looked to be on the science of robotics and had made his own out of.. Star Wars Lego?..

Anyway, then there was Pete's other friend, MJ, Tony thought, had set up a stand on the decathlon team and was currently talking to Ned, as their stands were next to each other. On the other side of the hall was Peter. Him and Bruce were engaged in an exciting conversation by the bright grin on Peters face. As Tony got closer he quickly realised that Peters stand was made out of 2 parts, the first was Gammer Radiation. Telling everyone about what it was, how it effected the human body and how it had created the hero (note that it did say 'Hero') in fancy script that Bruce had obviously written for Peter. On the table in front, a small chamber had particles of the same radiation that changed Bruce (obviously not the exact same and very safely locked) into the big guy as well as pictures of what the particles looked like.The other side, was written about AI's. He had printed out hundreds of script for his own AI, and had even made one in the shape of a small drone, much like the one on his suit, except this one was in the shape of a robin(from his comics!). He had installed Karen inside of it as it flew around Peters head and settled on his shoulder every once in a while.

Tony sped up the pace, his tie swinging from side to side. As he was about 2 years from Peters stand, the boy turned and caught his eye. The boys eyes widened in surprise before clenching shut in embarrassment. Tony smirked. This would be fun.