Thor

A/N so this is gonna hurt Peter a bit I'm soooorrrryyy but I had a good idea for this and that includes ma bby being in pain. >~< anyway enjoy <3

Thor was wondering the halls of the son of Stark's tower when he came upon the sounds of sniffling within a room not too far from his own.

He looked in through the cracked open door and his heart broke at the sight. It was the son of spider, crying, holding a photo in his hand. Thor let himself in and sat down next to the crying boy. He placed a hand on peters shoulder, telling him silently 'I am here for you, young one'

Peters resolve broke and he launched himself into Thor's chest, clutching at his armour and sobbing loudly. The picture of May Parker floated to the ground as Thor petted and cuddled the crying child.
"It's a-all my f-fault! I s-should've k-known! I should've d-done something, I-"
"Hush." Peter felt his face being lifted and came face to face with his 'uncle', his eyes stony and full of rage.
"You, and listen to me Peter. I swear to Odin listen to me, are not responsible for your aunt. It was not you, did you kill her? No. Did you inject her with the cancer that led to her untimely death? No. Therefore it is. Not. Your. Fault. Do you understand me?!"

Peter squeezed his eyes shut and nodded reluctantly, another round of tears coming to his eyes. Thor immediately softened and held the boy tight, waiting for the sobs to turn into soft hiccups. And even then he would not let go.Even as the dawn rises and the picture was left on the floor, not forgotten, but no longer blaming..