Sam

Idea given by @Empster101 , thanks for the idea- hopefully it goes well.?

********************************

Peter was having a crappy day. It started off bad, with him waking up late for school, skipping breakfast and having to run to catch the bus that was over ten minutes late, great. Then as he walked into the gates he was met with an overly confident Flash- double great. Insults and punches were thrown at him like it was running out of style throughout the day and he, on his rush out of the tower, had forgotten lunch money. Triple great. After school was finally over and done with he went out on patrol and managed to himself a bullet graze to the cheek and neck via running towards the maniac robber carrying a loaded gun. The wounds, shallow or not, still hurt and would be visible to the avengers once he returned home, which was approximately 6 minutes away. Not long enough for the wounds to completely heal themselves. Fan- goddamn- tastic. So yeah, Peter had a crappy day, and no, Peter did not want to go home to the avengers right now. But he had to, so he kept swinging. Anxiety swimming in his gut.

********************************

Once he arrived in through the window on the 42nd floor, he was met with falcon wings and super mario playing on the TV. Peter sighed. 'Of course someone's here.. just what I need.'
He hadn't realised that Sam had heard his entrance and was now walking towards the unnaturally silent boy with somewhat caution.
"..Kid? You alright?."
He saw the fading wounds on his neck and face.
"Peter!What the hell happened to you?"
Sam held Peter's face in his hands and checked the injuries quickly to see any long lasting damage. His worry only gained when he saw tears begin to form and fall from the 15 year old's eyes. The falcon took his hands away from the spiders face and instead wrapped an arm around his shoulders.
"Come on Pete."
He lead him to the couch where the game was still paused and paused peter a controller.
"I bet I can beat you."
Peter smiled a little and tried to wipe his eyes, which were gradually drying themselves.
"I'd like to see you try old man."
He said, gripping the controller, Sam let out a mock offended gasp and grabbed his own controller before starting a new game.
"You're as good as Titan food kid!!!" {sneaky little reference there ;p}
Sam yelled as he over took Peter in the race. For the first time that day, Peter grinned.

Hope that was good enough for you all :-D