Pepper (mom)

Pepper and Tony were currently pissed. Very. Pissed.
Peter was supposed to be home 4 hours ago, and they had gone passed being worried. Tony was pacing the floor, making indents in the perfectly new carpet. Pepper on the other hand was worse. Much much worse. She had gone from babbling about his safety to silence. Silence is bad- especially from Pepper Stark. She is bad when she gets to rambling but when she goes silent you are done for. Peter was supposed to be home at 11. It was now 3:49am. Peter was so. Screwed.

*****************************

He hadn't meant to stay out so late. It's just that there was a robbery and one of the men got away so he had to chase him and then tie him up, take his gun off him, tell the police where they were and then get out of there before the police got there and then he had to help an old lady and then a second robbery and then stop two racing cars before they hurt someone and then he was just soooooo tirrreeedddddd. He ended up falling asleep on a roof somewhere before waking up to Karen 'yelling' (as much as an AI) could yell) at him. Once he realised what the time was all the colour drained from Peter's face. He scrambled to his feet and swung away as quick as possible, dread already curling in his gut. Damn he was so screwed.

*****************************

Peter crawled through his window quietly and took of his suit. He folded it and put in at the edge of his bed. He relaxed almost immediately as soon as his pj's were on, they had an iron man on the grey, fluffy material and the bottoms had small spiders embroidered into them. The pj's smelt like Tony's aftershave, oil from the workshop and Peppers perfume. Home. It smelt like home. He smiled softly before groaning almost inaudibly at the thought of what laid beyond  the door. Just as he reached for the handle the door slammed open, a certain celebrity and his CEO/wife staring angrily back at him..
Fuckkkkkk....
He was so screwed.

********************************

The first thing he registered was the angry and worried looks on both of their faces, the second was two pairs of arms wrapping round him and pushing him onto the bed behind him, one pair soft and checking for injuries, the others strong and holding him close to a warm chest that smelt suspiciously like cinnamon. He leaned into the chest and the strong arms tightened around his middle. The soft fingers kept checking places like his chest and neck, then moved soothingly up to his face where they rubbed circles into his sore cheek bones and jaw (he'd managed to take a bad hit from the bad end of a robbers gun), a pair of sky blue eyes looked deep into his own before soft lips kissed his forehead. He began to register the two voices speaking to him, one more loud then the other.
"Never do that to us again Parker. You hear me? Never. Again. You scared the shit out of us."
The chest behind him said, the arms around his waist hugging him closer, as if he was going to turn to dust and fly away. (I'm so sorry) Peter leaned back and shook his head.
"Mhnnn....nnn....uh-uhhh nuuhh"
He babbled, too tired from the day beforehand plus patrol and staying out late. The two voices laughed at his incoherence and the pair of softer hands started to pet and stroke his hair, sending him even further into tiredness. He fell asleep almost instantly, not quite missing the hesitant kiss placed on the back of his head...

Ok so this one was kinda short but sweet. If u couldn't tell the two people at the end were Tony and Pepper, ik that it was pretty obvious but just in case. Hope you like it. Got this one and then I'm making Irondad and spider sons chapter. Peace.✌️